Would you guys take 2 more years of Richt for the guarantee of Urban in 2021?

mbuendia

Freshman
Far fetched yes...but an interesting hypothetical.

Dont want retreads like Butch, flavor of the months like Babers and Campbell, or do nothing ******* like Cristobal.

Give me a true killer who wins at all costs with a personality and an exciting brand of football. I’ll wait 2-3 years for an Urban if need be.

Advertisement
Why is Babers flavor of the month? Not advocating for him necessarily but he’s on the correct trajectory to coach at a top 15-20 program next.

Campbell I do agree with you.

Advertisement

Dont want retreads like Butch, flavor of the months like Babers and Campbell, or do nothing ******* like Cristobal.

Give me a true killer who wins at all costs with a personality and an exciting brand of football. I’ll wait 2-3 years for an Urban if need be.

I’d rather slit my wrist.

adios mork.jpg

Advertisement
No thanks. He’s burned out and hit his peak. Want somebody young and hungry that wants to get the NFL one day.
I do think he may be burned out as well. He wasn't looking too good on the sidelines this year. Don't need another coach who is burnt out

Why wait two years with him when we can get a high school coach like Rowland, Surtain or Debuc to do a better job than he does now and then go after Meyer. I don’t think you guys quite understand just how bad of a coach Richt is.

Advertisement
I would rather close the football program than have Urban Meyer anywhere near it.

Some of us have diplomas and actually care about the reputation of the program.

Advertisement

he is never coming here.
Please get that out of your system.
LOL.

a fan who doesn't give a **** about the rep of the program and wants to win at all costs like we have from the 70s to 01

Thanks for your complete lack of contribution to the university and your sense of entitlement princess.

Fans like you are a joke.

Advertisement
Back