Would you be mad at Gerald Willis if he sat out the rest of the season?

Would you be mad at Gerald Willis if he decided to sit out the rest of this season or bowl?

• I will be mad if sits out any games at all.

Votes: 37 20.9%
  • It's ok with me if he plays agains Pitt and then sits the bowl game.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • He can sit for Pitt and the bowl game and I understand.

Votes: 84 47.5%
  • Butch Davis is a football God!

Votes: 29 16.4%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Let’s make it official then.

If we win our last two games, nystateofmind is gone forever.

If we lose either one (or both), Krazycane is history.

Deal?

That’s a bad bet for him lol. How about if there is a split then a 60 day suspension? 0-2 or 2-0 someone is going bye bye.

Let’s make it official then.

If we win our last two games, nystateofmind is gone forever.

If we lose either one (or both), Krazycane is history.

Deal?

Nope the bet has to be if we win one out of the two remaining games, nystateofmind is gone forever (and all of your other accounts)

But if we lose one game out of the two... KrazyCane is history.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be "mad" with any decision he makes. I'm sincerely happy he's turned his life around and has a chance to have a great career in the NFL. From what he's stated, it sounds pretty clear he wants to enjoy the entire season playing with his guys as much a possible. Gotta give him props for that and for the outstanding season he's had.

Nope the bet has to be if we win one out of the two remaining games, nystateofmind is gone forever (and all of your other accounts)

But if we lose one game out of the two... KrazyCane is history.
Isn't that the same thing? Win one of 2 or lose one of 2?

The man has his own ideas of what he wants to do so would I be mad, not at all but definitely disappointed.

Advertisement
If there was anything other than pride to play for, he should play. In the situation were in now... I wouldn’t blame him if he sat.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be mad at all, also gives our younger DTs a chance to see the field

That’s a bad bet for him lol. How about if there is a split then a 60 day suspension? 0-2 or 2-0 someone is going bye bye.

Ok I’ll be down with a 60 day suspension for a split but a permaband if we go 0-2.

Advertisement
Think what his draft projection is will determine whether he plays or sits out.and also if he still thinking he has something to prove to himself and the nfl.whatever team drafts him won't be disappointed he's had a good season as being a disruptive force in the opponents backfield.he's one of the reasons the defense has been good.

Mad isn't the right word but I would be upset because that meant I didn't get to see him ball out in cane uniform a couple more times. Honestly, with all of the off season buzz around Willis, I thought there was no way he would live up to the hype. To be honest, he blew my expectations out of the water. I hope this kid has a long NFL career and he is a testament to overcoming difficult challenges.

If he sits out the bowl game then I say punish him by still making him come to El Paso.

#ItsFunnyBecauseElPasoIsASh!thole

Advertisement
Back