Would you be mad at Gerald Willis if he sat out the rest of the season?

Would you be mad at Gerald Willis if he decided to sit out the rest of this season or bowl?

• I will be mad if sits out any games at all.

Votes: 37 20.9%
  • It's ok with me if he plays agains Pitt and then sits the bowl game.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • He can sit for Pitt and the bowl game and I understand.

Votes: 84 47.5%
  • Butch Davis is a football God!

Votes: 29 16.4%

• Total voters
I don't get mad at people for living their life the way they choose to. I might not agree, but it's their life to do with as they please.

I will simply say that sitting out wouldn't be for me. I'd rather go out, even if I lost my future standing next to my teammates than sitting on the sideline. You don't quit on your team or coach for that matter.

Kids or young men these days, we're just different. I wouldn't change schools like they do, that stuff offends me as a person. I try not to judge them on it as people are seeing it as acceptable, but I don't. Teammates, until something better comes along, I just don't get that when you're already a nationally recognized player. Loved seeing Rique lose to his old team and hopefully he learned a lesson there that he should've learned long ago.

Advertisement
Don't care what he does

Wouldn't be particularly bright, given the overload of very highly ranked defensive linemen in the draft this year

Injury is always a possibility,, to sit out is to tempt the fates.

****, Testaverde injured himself before the 87 season ender.
On a Moped!..

I will talk this prospal over with Kenneth.
aq.jpg

Advertisement
I’d think he was a big sloppy pvssy if he sits out. This is his first season playing, so he’d be well served to put as much good tape out there as possible. And he’s still rehabilitating his image in the eyes of the NFL.

He is in NO WAY a lock to be a top pick. He absolutely should play vs Pitt. Bowl game I can definitely understand if he sits out.

Advertisement
Not at all. Season is a failure and coaching staff is a disaster. Kid needs to look out for himself at this point and get paid.

I wouldn't be mad if Richt sat out every game from now until forever either.

He’s a beast and the more he’s out there the more film he has for nfl personal.

I would understand if he sat out. He has a bright future. I don't think he will. I really believe Willis is enjoying his senior year. He's worked so hard and waited so long for his opportunity. I think he wants the bowl experience and walk a way with a win. It would be great if he winds up the bowl MVP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back