Would the Canes have had a better record this year if...

Our record would be better with?

• Best coaching staff

Votes: 70 42.2%
  • Best QB

Votes: 96 57.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Take any coaching staff you want. Any staff you think is the best in college football. Just for this team and this roster and this year.
OR
Any QB you think is the best in the country with this staff and roster.

Before the few who insist on using weird terms like "slurpers", I am not defending anybody. I am not trying to make a point that will get you all riled up. Just a question I thought of and curious what others thought...thats all.
Give me Drake Maye and this team is at least 9-2

well with richt, he set school records which was beyond the expectations for him here (see his 2017 season). id say we got the most out of him. led us to a 10 win season and made big plays against GT, VT, ND, and FSU

lashlee turned TVD into an elite statistical product in his one season with him
I looked up the 2017 season and barring the 3 game losing streak at the end it was a 10-2 regular season, respectable by todays ****shows... and then of course Whisky skewered us.

I looked up the 2017 season and barring the 3 game losing streak at the end it was a 10-2 regular season, respectable by todays ****shows... and then of course Whisky skewered us.
10-1 not including the ACCCG (when we had no receivers left). rosier was very good that year relative to his talent and expectations.

Last year's squad got blown out by Clemson, FSU and lost to A&M...this year's squad won 2 of those and lost close game with FSPoo
Clemson was better last year than this year. they played well vs FSU. ATM sucked last year and they sucked this year

Advertisement
We saw TVD play like a future first round draft pick.

A HC comes in who has a poor offensive reputation and even worse reputation for QB development, and the same QB goes to sh*t and the offense struggles to score for 2 years.

And people are like, “it really is a mystery as to why the offense has been so bad those 2 years and why it cost us so many wins this year.”

Advertisement
Back