Would Manny get fired at 3-9?

Our booster base & administration simply doesn't spend money.

Which means Manny is gonna be here for at least 1-2 more years regardless of record.

That's the worst part about this whole thing is we're going to see programs that really do care about Football spend the proper money & hire really good coaches that will turn their program around, while we'll be stuck with Shanny's ineptitude.

We're fcked man... We're simply just fcked.
i'm guessing diaz buyout after this year is about the same as golden. Diaz would have 4 years 12m left and golden had had like 4 years 10-11m.

So diaz buyout is probably 9-10m and golden was probably 8-9. But they would probably give him another year just off the fact they spent basically 7m for diaz this year. But that would be the reason i fire his ***.

Advertisement
Agreed. I highly doubt he gets fired after a 3-9 campaign. If the same is evident in yr 2, then he MAY get fired.

But, on another note, Blake & Crowley should fa sho be fired if such a season happens. **** anything under .500 should get them fired. Paying $7.1 for a coach to go under .500, w no coaching search has to be a fireable offense. It’s like our CFO spending $8m on a computer program from this tech company to help bring “seamless” production. That same company went out of business in one yr, making that program obsolete, meaning we had to spend millions more to get a new program. Even though she was the right hand woman to our CEO for several yrs, she was terminated almost immediately from the board.

Most ppl don’t like just frivolously spending. This season, pending how it plays out, could be the end for them. If not, then yeah the program is done; I’ll concede.
There will be consequences for Blake at 4-8 or under, as you said $7.1m for this isnt acceptable, especially when considering he didnt interview any candidates. The admin needs a fall guy. The new AD will be just like Blake, a yes-person to the BoT, so the "new AD means a new HC" theory may be just a fantasy. That said, I dont think Manny is safe at all at 4-8. I just dont think Miami can absorb that toxicity. I bet you these conversations are being had at the highest level right now.

i'm guessing diaz buyout after this year is about the same as golden. Diaz would have 4 years 12m left and golden had had like 4 years 10-11m.

So diaz buyout is probably 9-10m and golden was probably 8-9. But they would probably give him another year just off the fact they spent basically 7m for diaz this year. But that would be the reason i fire his ***.

we cant even pay our coaches buyouts either. zero shot they'll fire him unless it goes to **** the rest of the year. realistically, **** squeak out 2 more wins and get another season. remember, this same school got sued by shannon and golden for not paying buyouts

Which means Manny is gonna be here for at least 1-2 more years regardless of record.

That's the worst part about this whole thing is we're going to see programs that really do care about Football spend the proper money & hire really good coaches that will turn their program around, while we'll be stuck with Shanny's ineptitude.

Imagine the meltdown when Florida State hires Urban Meyer or Bob Stoops or someone like that.

Advertisement

If they stick with Manny at 3-9, its time for the fans to cancel the season.

we cant even pay our coaches buyouts either. zero shot they'll fire him unless it goes to **** the rest of the year. realistically, **** squeak out 2 more wins and get another season. remember, this same school got sued by shannon and golden for not paying buyouts
They can pay buyouts. They just don't want too. They are getting adidas money and money from the acc network. They have more money coming in than years past.

They can pay buyouts. They just don't want too. They are getting adidas money and money from the acc network. They have more money coming in than years past.

they do and they still wont pay more than 4. regardless of whether they can or cant, the situation is they wont

Advertisement
No way he gets fired. They will give him time. Manny will have a million excuses starting with the O line. Its like instant replay we watch it and make the call in two seconds it takes replay 4 minutes. The administration will take years to look at Manny's coaching. When its obvious right now he is bad coach . The decision could easily be made after this season.

5-7 is a reasonable prediction. We'll probably beat FIU and find a way to somehow beat some other opponent. Not even going to specify who that opponent will be- it'll just be some opponent who Manny somehow doesn't find a way to corch us into a loss against.
If we lost to Pitt and FSU, we are definitely getting stomped by Louisville bc they actually have a competent coaching staff and this team in years past has been known to let the FSU game beat them the following week as well. That would leave the team at 3-7 with a bye week before FIU. I can't believe I am actually going to type this, but given how we have seen how the team comes out after a bye week and more than likely the team will have quit at that point (nothing to play for... No bowl) I wouldn't be surprised if FIU pulled the upset because to know Paul Hilton Davis has this game circled on his calendar. All bets would be off at that point bc the environment would be so toxic. The BOT would have to do something just to save face.

If we lost to Pitt and FSU, we are definitely getting stomped by Louisville bc they actually have a competent coaching staff and this team in years past has been known to let the FSU game beat them the following week as well. That would leave the team at 3-7 with a bye week before FIU. I can't believe I am actually going to type this, but given how we have seen how the team comes out after a bye week and more than likely the team will have quit at that point (nothing to play for... No bowl) I wouldn't be surprised if FIU pulled the upset because to know Paul Hilton Davis has this game circled on his calendar. All bets would be off at that point bc the environment would be so toxic. The BOT would have to do something just to save face.
If that happens... 3-7 going into FIU... I really think a lot of Miami fans could show up to jump ship and cheer on Butch's FIU to finish Manny. Its kind of the perfect situation to try a stunt like that.

Advertisement
I know you guys think our admin wouldnt make a change, but I can guarantee Blake and Manny will be gone if we lose to FIU coupled with no bowl game. Manny is on the cusp of one of the worst records in what 50 years? We aint beatin Pitt, FSU, UL or Duke.

Looking at our schedule, FIU is the only win I see, and that’s no gimme, so I don’t think we will be bowl eligible. Maybe we should move to the MAC...lol

Advertisement
We've lost to Gtech.

Now, none of the games on our schedule are automatic. We could lose them all.

I have actually stayed out **** near 10 weeks so I can come home to watch the FSU game with my stepfather. Almost wish I hadn't.

Advertisement
Back