Would Manny get fired at 3-9?

Advertisement
Not unless alums and boosters show up with about 50 million of their own money....so in other words....**** no.

Miami admin loves to spend other people's money. And then they're arrogant and ungrateful about donations, to boot.

Throw money in to a neverending bottomless black hole with zero results to show for it, and zero accountability for failure? Wohoo. Sign me up! {sarcasm}

How much did we donate for that **** IPF? Lot of **** good that did us. We losing more games now with it than we was before.

I'm not donating one god**** dime. Not a cent. They can fix this **** mess themselves.

Advertisement
I still think we end up 4-8; maybe 5-7--but I'm having a hard time seeing where we're getting that 5th win. Even Louisville didn't look all that bad against Clemson. A 4-8/5-7 record for a first year, first time head coach in the P-5 is not a fire-able offense.

If you want Manny's tenure to end you had better hope for a scandal of some sorts.

Advertisement
I still think we end up 4-8; maybe 5-7--but I'm having a hard time seeing where we're getting that 5th win. Even Louisville didn't look all that bad against Clemson. A 4-8/5-7 record for a first year, first time head coach in the P-5 is not a fire-able offense.

If you want Manny's tenure to end you had better hope for a scandal of some sorts.

5-7 didnt get randy fired and it wont get manny fired. manny has to go 3-9 to get fired

tenor.gif

Miami will give a 3-9 Diaz at least a 2nd year.

Advertisement

5-7 is a reasonable prediction. We'll probably beat FIU and find a way to somehow beat some other opponent. Not even going to specify who that opponent will be- it'll just be some opponent who Manny somehow doesn't find a way to corch us into a loss against.

Advertisement
Don't think on Manny. But Blake James should get fired. If the BOT becomes enlightened (praying) will hire an AD with extensive football experience and knowledge. Be given complete authority. Demand Manny make the required changes and provide guidance. He'll be on a short leash I think that is the best we can hope for

Advertisement
Back