Would Kiffin fair better

Advertisement
I can’t believe Mario still has as many supporters. Oregon getting curb stomped by Utah twice is extremely worrisome. Prepare for Richt results. Especially if Mario isn’t going to upgrade his S&C staff.

Oh, and the players don’t respect Mario and call him a fraud. The defense didn’t even try. Unbelievably huge red flags

Advertisement
Definitely not.

Utah is easily one of the top 15 best teams in the Nation & plays in way tougher division than Ole Miss.

All he’s gonna do is throw the football, you can’t win games like that in the Pac-12, you have to run the ball & play stout Defense, something Kiffin knows nothing about...

And to top it off, he’s a drug addicted borderline rapist & child murderer condoner, can’t have that in Coral Gables.
Really enjoy your analyses, but saying Utah in the PAC 12 South is in a way tougher division than Ole' Miss in the SEC West is a bit of a stretch...CU, Arizona are not as good as LSU and Auburn if you are looking at bottom dwellers.

Kiffin is most certainly a better X's and O's coach.
In big games when skill level is comparable to being matched those X's and O's matter. Lane is clearly a better game planner than Mario. Even with a talent disadvantage he can put something together to keep it interesting. I think the biggest indicator to me was actually the loss to Bama his first year at Ole Miss. All that NFL talent Bama had and in his first year he had Bama sweating hard. Mario got blown out twice by Utah with seemingly no adjustments. For the money that's concerning. If Mario comes he has to absolutely hit big on the OC hire and not Ponce. Or else we will lose big games regularly.

Advertisement
Really enjoy your analyses, but saying Utah in the PAC 12 South is in a way tougher division than Ole' Miss in the SEC West is a bit of a stretch...CU, Arizona are not as good as LSU and Auburn if you are looking at bottom dwellers.
His post have been tongue in cheek the last day! He’s a Lane guy!

Thanks. ****!

Lane would have got abundantly more out of his offense than Moorehead did last night. In 2014 his starting Qbs were Blake Sims/Jake Coker. 2 Do you think Lane manages more than 10 points against that defense on the SECOND time playing them in a matter of weeks? Games were Identical.
Can't say he wouldn't but refuse to state as indeniable fact that he would either as some are doing. I will say not with the same qb.

If the college football playoff was 8 teams this year who would have a better chance of getting in between Oregon and Ole Miss? Mario's GameDay leaves a lot to be desired. Can he win the big games enough to be in the big game. You could say the same about Lane too. But Oregon had a cupcake path to accomplish those goals over the previous years. Probably in large part why Lincoln Riley went to USC. I think Mario could win the coastal but maybe I got on blinders but I don't see him winning the ACC unless Clemson continues to regress to the mean and Venerables leaves

Advertisement
You talk like Mario is saban or something, lol..
And yall talk like Mario is Diaz.

And ppl wonder why they talk **** on our fanbase

Just come to CIS and see why.

🤦🏿‍♂️

Insufferable ***** on here.

I said I'm cool with either or because both have their faults, but yall mfers make it a point to just **** on Mario/Kiffin.

SABAN AINT WALKING THRU THAT DOOR TO COME HERE AND COACH QUIT *****ING

Best case scenario for both: Mario is a program builder like Schnelly or Butch. Lane is an unholy combination of Jimmy swag and Dennis laissez fare running wild off the field. Now who's team would you rather watch?

Exactly. I'd be happy with either Lane or Mario. But pretending Mario is a scrub while Kiffin is sure thing is ridiculous. Kiffin is a huge gamble with lots of red flags, especially for a program that is always under the microscope.
GIF-211204_084153.gif

Advertisement
I can’t believe Mario still has as many supporters. Oregon getting curb stomped by Utah twice is extremely worrisome. Prepare for Richt results. Especially if Mario isn’t going to upgrade his S&C staff.

Oh, and the players don’t respect Mario and call him a fraud. The defense didn’t even try. Unbelievably huge red flags
He HAS seen conference championships while Kiffin aint even sniffed a championship game. His player call him a fraud and have no respect for him? Really? How do you know this? You DON'T. You're just gaslighting and mudslinging because you want Kiffin. Better to lose a conference championship game than to never even get close to seeing one.

He HAS seen conference championships while Kiffin aint even sniffed a championship game. His player call him a fraud and have no respect for him? Really? How do you know this? You DON'T. You're just gaslighting and mudslinging because you want Kiffin. Better to lose a conference championship game than to never even get close to seeing one.
Lane has 2 conference championships....and had 3 but wasn't allowed bc of ncaa sanctions before he got there....you just lost any credibility...

Advertisement
Back