Would Kiffin fair better

Advertisement
I can't lie, Kiffin would be a much more exciting hire. The press conferences would be epic. I wouldn't even care if he left after 5 years to go to the pros or what not.

He is such a strange dude though. I'm not sure if he could keep it together in the midst of a title run as a HC.

Advertisement
I can't lie, Kiffin would be a much more exciting hire. The press conferences would be epic. I wouldn't even care if he left after 5 years to go to the pros or what not.

He is such a strange dude though. I'm not sure if he could keep it together in the midst of a title run as a HC.
Exactly. I'd be happy with either Lane or Mario. But pretending Mario is a scrub while Kiffin is sure thing is ridiculous. Kiffin is a huge gamble with lots of red flags, especially for a program that is always under the microscope.

1638594642305.gif

Definitely not.

Utah is easily one of the top 15 best teams in the Nation & plays in way tougher division than Ole Miss.

All he’s gonna do is throw the football, you can’t win games like that in the Pac-12, you have to run the ball & play stout Defense, something Kiffin knows nothing about...

And to top it off, he’s a drug addicted borderline rapist & child murderer condoner, can’t have that in Coral Gables.
Guau! Well shįt that’s not exactly a ringing endorsement lmaooo

Advertisement
No question he would do better, with this very team, same QB, everything.

Two games and you serve up donuts essentially.

This isn't some mystery opponent. He's faced this opposing coach every single year and he's getting his teams *** handed to him.

10 points in two games to this point. It's fuggin ludicrous.

Corch.
That's emotion, I said Xs and Os.

Definitely not.

Utah is easily one of the top 15 best teams in the Nation & plays in way tougher division than Ole Miss.

All he’s gonna do is throw the football, you can’t win games like that in the Pac-12, you have to run the ball & play stout Defense, something Kiffin knows nothing about...

And to top it off, he’s a drug addicted borderline rapist & child murderer condoner, can’t have that in Coral Gables.

Plus he never walked his cleats through the Hecht

Advertisement
Definitely not.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Advertisement
While at Maryland through a practice I believe
Thanks. ****!
Lane would have got abundantly more out of his offense than Moorehead did last night. In 2014 his starting Qbs were Blake Sims/Jake Coker. 2 Do you think Lane manages more than 10 points against that defense on the SECOND time playing them in a matter of weeks? Games were Identical.

Killed a kid? Kiffin?

No it Ole Miss's current DC, when he was the head coach at Maryland. There was a kid who was in medical distress due to the rigors of practice and the coaching staff ignored it until the kid dropped collapsed and died shortly after that.

It was sad an DJ Durkin along with a few others should be out of coaching an possibly in Jail.

Can't believe Miami is on the brink of getting Clemson's AD and bringing Mario home—Miami about to have a real head coach for the first time in two decades—and this board is going to spend the next five years moronically arguing hypotheticals about what Lane Kiffin would've done if he were hired instead.

Dude went 5-15 with the Oakland Raiders ... 7-6 at Tennessee, before selling them out ... 28-15 at USC before they left him on the tarmac ... 26-13 "mighty" Florida Atlantic .... and is now 15-7 at Ole Miss, due to all-world quarterback play.

Kiffin had Matt Corral under center this year, Mario had Boston College transfer Anthony Brown Jr.—and you're making an apples to apples comparison about both these coaches' 10-2 seasons. Some of y'all are hilarious.

Advertisement
Back