Would Butch come as a DC?

Advertisement
And I do think Butch would come as a DC cuz he would know if something happened to the head coach he could be the next man up.

Im thinking more like:

HC:Butch
OC:Chud
QB Coach: Dorsey
LB:Ray Lewis
DL coach: Sapp
WRs: Irvin

I like all but Sapp. He is a piece of crap racist and an idiot. Everyone in Tampa hates him. He would be a nightmare.
You realize that post was...**** it never mind.

With all the posters here it's hard to tell who's sarcastic and who's not. However, I think a lot of those names would come coach here in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Chise....love you man but are you f**king kidding?

Chud's Resume

1. 3 National Championhsip Ringz (2 as player);

2. Was named OC in 2001 and the Hurricanes won the national championship. A year later, the Canes offense set school records for points, total yards and rushing touchdowns;

3. In 2005, Chudzinski was hired as the tight ends coach of the San Diego Chargers. With the Chargers, he coached All-Pro tight end Antonio Gates. In 2007, Chudzinski was named the offensive coordinator of the Cleveland Browns. That year the Cleveland Browns ranked eighth overall on offense, sent 4 offensive players to the Pro Bowl, and finished 2nd in the AFC North with a record of 10-6, their most wins since 1994;

4. In 2011, Chudzinski was named the Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator. He took one of the league's worst offenses in 2010 and transformed it into one of the top 10 offenses in 2011 with rookie quarterback Cam Newton. The Panthers finished seventh overall in the league on offense, fifth in points scored, and set a new franchise record for total yards in a season;

5. Coached under the great Butch Davis and played for Jimmy Johnson;

6. Has rolodex to put together great staff;

7. The Cleveland thing was a joke....was only given one year and his QB went down in game 4. Butch failed in Cleveland. Nick Saban failed in Miami. Means nothing.

Tito Fuente's Resume

Crickets.......

Advertisement
Do you have interenet access? He was also the OC for the most prolific offense in Miami Hurricane history. This program went in the ******* when Chud left in 2003.

Chud was the tight ends coach under Butch.

UNDER BUTCH.

UNDER.

BUTCH.

More like Rumph for DB coach and Kevin Patrick DL.

Im thinking more like:

HC:Butch
OC:Chud
QB Coach: Dorsey
LB:Ray Lewis
DL coach: Sapp
WRs: Irvin

I like all but Sapp. He is a piece of crap racist and an idiot. Everyone in Tampa hates him. He would be a nightmare.
You realize that post was...**** it never mind.

With all the posters here it's hard to tell who's sarcastic and who's not. However, I think a lot of those names would come coach here in a heartbeat.

Potatoes_and_carrots_.jpg

Advertisement
Chud started 3-2 in 2013 for the Browns but lost Brian Hoyer for the season after game 4.

He was forced to play a retarded rookie named Brandon Weeden at QB. Followed by the awe inspiring Jason Campbell. Weeden is out of football.

Finished season with 4 wins.

Chud is by far the best available option....dude can coach with anyone and would be a great recruiter.

Ive actually thought about this. Butch isn't getting any younger. I would be interested to know if he'd have any interest in returning to UM as a D-coordinator.

I don't see it as far fetched as some. It would have to be under a friend/former colleague & under the right terms.

Advertisement
Full ****** sir.....

Bucth hasn't worked as a D Coordinator in 15 years. You think he is going to give up his current life at his age for a 750k defensive coordinator salary? Seriously, are you mentally disabled?

Ive actually thought about this. Butch isn't getting any younger. I would be interested to know if he'd have any interest in returning to UM as a D-coordinator.

I don't see it as far fetched as some. It would have to be under a friend/former colleague & under the right terms.

You think he is going to give up his current life at his age for a 750k defensive coordinator salary?

If it was under a friend & he wanted to return to coaching at Miami bad enough, sure, I don't see why not.

You're trying a little too hard btw.

Advertisement
Back