Would Butch come as a DC?

bscane

Recruit
Premium
Let's say we hire Chud as our HC. Would Butch come as the DC? Also, would really like to have Dorsey on board with the new staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I think Butch is desperate to get back into coaching. If it meant he'd get a chance to eventually be a head coach at UM again I think he'd do it.

lol so hehas to follow orders on who to recruit when he knows who the studs are ? he has to be the head guy no more risks

Let's say we hire Chud as our HC. Would Butch come as the DC? Also, would really like to have Dorsey on board with the new staff.

Would you let Folden and Dorito Smash you in the CornHole?

Don't be Stupid!

Advertisement
I believe he would. Two scenarios could potentially have Butch hired as the DC....1. The hiring of an offensive HC. 2. Hiring of anybody formerly on Miami's staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive actually thought about this. Butch isn't getting any younger. I would be interested to know if he'd have any interest in returning to UM as a D-coordinator.

Chud was the tight ends coach under Butch.

UNDER BUTCH.

UNDER.

BUTCH.

True, of course, but history moves on. For whatever reason, Butch has not been hired as a HC anywhere. Fired HCs frequently take lower positions. Hiring Butch as DC would put him in play and on the recruiting stage. Chud will go back to NFL after he wins enough to get another HC gig. Then Butch has better chance to get the HC job he wants. For me, I'll take either as HC with but I am not sure Chud would come as OC -- he has a job. Of course the Colt's staff might get fired -- then we have some more Canes as candidates.

Advertisement
Back