Worst Miami team ever?

Advertisement
In my opinion whatever other records may have been in the last 40 years this is the worst team both because of expectations, **** poor performance, ****** attitude, dumb football IQ, horrible coaching, no heart. And so many other reasons.

my Miami donations essentially.

I don’t wanna hear Jack **** about winning the off-season I’m done falling for that bull****

GIF by Giphy QA

But if you take away our the offseason trophies then we have nothing. ***** that I can't wait to get excited about some 3rd string LB out of Boise State

Advertisement
Advertisement
worst team easily
worst tackling ever, worst home record, worst offense, worst in the injury department, worst offense play calling, less separation by WRs ever.

Also number #0 is the worst safety I have seen played at the U and that includes Robert Knowles worst years. What in **** happened to 5 star JW???

Advertisement
IMO, there is no reason for ANY Canes team to NOT be bowl eligible each and every season. I think Mario would agree with that as well. Now, he has got to get to work and turn this **** show around quickly.

Obviously Gattis has to go, but I think Steele should be on the block as well.

Advertisement
To me every game this season sucked more than the previous game. Conservative game against A&M, lost to MTSU, couldn't score 30+ points against NC, Duke beatdown, FSU massacre, and Pitt running down our throats to end the season. In my 31 years as a cane fan this is the worst team.

Advertisement
Back