Worst Coaching Move of the Golden Era

Advertisement
1. All of the opponents that gashed us doing nothing but running the ball straight down our ******* throats with no adjustments, we just sat there and took.

Not having the balls to fire any assistants

You beat me to it. Was going to specifically say No D but **** he fired none.
Frauden and DORITOS have the same mind set on D. DORITOS is just running what his boss wants. Fish rots from the head down.

You are correct. It was without saying I guess that part of what I was mentioning was his lack of willingness to bring in someone else with a different philosophy and style.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Louisville last season was probably the most deflating. All hope I had for enjoying the CFB season ended in week 1.

I think it was the Cards second series when they diced up our defense with like 6-7 straight passing plays.

Both games against Louisville. The bowl game in Orlando sucked and exposed Golden as having no ability to make in game adjustments.

The game last year he wussed out by not letting Kaaya throw and ran Duke into a heavily stacked UL line *designed to stop the run* all night long.

After those games I gave up on AG.

First Game of His Sh*tty Tenure......vs Maryland.

We could not stop a lousy bubble screen... it took 3 quarters for that POS to figure the sh*t out.

We made the Maryland QB look like a LEADING Heisman Candidate.

We lost the game to a eventual 2-10 Maryland team.

It's been a Sh*t Storm ever since.........

Advertisement
Maryland 2011 - Couldn't stop the same play all game.
Boston College - 2011
Logan Thomas game
Mike London
Losing to Duke for the first time since the 1970s
Losing to Pitt at home for the first time in over 4 decades (if I remember that stat correctly)
Losing to UL to open the season
Losing to GT 2014
Pussying out in the second half of FSU
Getting blown out by ND
Getting annihilated by KSU

Having to be convinced to offer Denzel Perryman, Not firing Dorito, Paul Williams, our S&C coach, our dline coach, not firing Brennan Carol, hiring James Coley, having such a high attrition rate

Lastly
His incessant use of hashtags, excuse making, Running to PSU for a job, incessant lying, blaming players for failures, not heeding advice from Jimmy Johnson when it was given, abandoning what works (speed) at Miami for a more Big 10 slow, plodding style, ignoring his recruiting base for jersey coal shovelers

Great post.

Out of all his coaching-blunders, the worst, most egregious has to be trying to turn Miami into 1980 Penn State South.

Blowing players up to weights that make them less effective and explosive and having them play a read-and-react defense versus letting them attack.

Advertisement
Every night going to bed without chocking the life out of Dorito with his bare hands.

His biggest blunder is coming this year...He gets a two-time california defensive player of the year, 6-5 weight 330 lbs, played defensive tackle, nose tackle and defensive end, 85 tackles-62 solo from the nose position....Welcome to the "U," new OFFENSIVE LINEMAN, Joe Brown..

The real question should be....

What has Al Golden done well between the lines as the head coach of Miami?

Advertisement
Back