Words of Wisdom

54759652-D8AB-4F15-B261-34003B894802.jpeg

Advertisement
Bass is leader of the HERD of blind, reasonless optimism. He’s also the guy you can troll endlessly. Guy puts in extensive responses to obvious trolls. Must of been a real hit at the lunch table as a youngster.

Hey Ernie ***, does your old people Facebook group have any cool memes about hating Monday’s, you big-nosed doofus?
To answer your question, regrettably, my "old people" facebook group does not have any cool memes about hating Monday's. We do in fact have a meme, that not surprisingly features you, which highlights the life of a sub-moron.

Quick question for you; based on your continual posts of hatred aimed at the *** community I can't help but wonder about the hate crimes you've committed against the LGBTQ people and wonder if you'll share them with us kids.

Bass is leader of the HERD of blind, reasonless optimism. He’s also the guy you can troll endlessly. Guy puts in extensive responses to obvious trolls. Must of been a real hit at the lunch table as a youngster.

Please know that I know of your deficiencies and that's why momma use to say, we will always need septic tank cleaners. Hoping 2019 sees you pumping your tiny brains out, while endlessly repeating your mantra... "You scream--we clean!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back