Words of Wisdom

Advertisement
Once again, I agree with every single word contained in your post.

The Wisconsin game was a mystery to me, due to having convinced myself that the offensive game plan was going to be a wide-open affair. Yet, series after series was more of the same. Baffling?

At any rate that's yesterday's news. Mark Richt is a good man. And Manny appears to have the pedigree and drive to be very successful.

The leader of the flock baffled? I can't believe it! I didn't think the flock had enough brain power to be baffled.

tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
I'm just like your on again off again friend @nystateofmind - I welcome all people with well-intentioned beliefs. I appreciate what each person does well.
Sometimes I have to try hard to contain myself with NY/NJ... but I'm a guy who truly believes in peace, love and happiness. Once a hippie always a hippie. Peace!

Yeah... He did a great job. I was worried about his ability to put together a staff but I'm not worried anymore. I think he gets it which is huge here and he deserves a chance. I hope he gets Seider too. A lot of people, myself included, are just punch-drunk from years of disappointment.

@OBLIVION said in another thread that there's also an element in this place that wants to be able to say that they were the first off the train so that they can say I told you so. That's definitely true but I dont think it's close to the real majority. I think most of us just want someone and something to believe in again.
I just think we have a group of posters. That want to tear down everything before a glimpse is shown.

It's ok too be guarded about jumping on the next train. We've had a bumpy road.

Nobody has to slurp. You can get your concerns out there. Yet still giving the situation a chance before going full blown mope.

Sorry to deliver such horrendously bad news to you, Gruntking, but I also admire you. This confession could cause the HERD to become extremely unsettled and start to question your morality.
Thank you... it's ok... just be yourself and I'll give you likes and agrees when good posts... but I don't give red ones when I disagree. Peace!

Advertisement
You never fail to impress as I've run across others who live in a make believe world, but you live in an acid induced world. Woodstock; "Don't take the Brown Acid".

First of all dummy, the man's name is "Mark", although your lack of intellect may explain the misspelling. Secondly, you and your ilk accused the man of crimes against humanity and every other sin under the sun and even otherworldly misdeeds. Further, you did the same concerning every coach, player and administrator.

Yet, when the man retires no longer wanting to subject his family to the lunacy courtesy of your kind, and does so placing the Canes best interests on a pedestal, you beat on your sunken chest claiming some sort of victory.

Knowing the word pathetic and your name are inseparable I will refrain from once again pointing out what a Baboon you are, carefully not wanting to insult Baboons.

.......What a d!(k...

I just think we have a group of posters. That want to tear down everything before a glimpse is shown.

It's ok too be guarded about jumping on the next train. We've had a bumpy road.

Nobody has to slurp. You can get your concerns out there. Yet still giving the situation a chance before going full blown mope.
Yeah... I agree. Once Manny showed some moves with staff, including Banda and Patke, I think a lot of us said well, he gets it. Give him a chance then.

I agree with you, but if history is any indicator of the future I worry it will soon be Manny's turn in the HERDS barrel. Hopefully, I am wrong about that thought.

By the way, I was very impressed with Manny's speech at the recent press conference, and as you have pointed out, the steps he has taken so far.

It doesn't matter if the man goes 0-12 3 seasons in a row. Earnest and the Flock will be there to defend him to the very end!

Advertisement
I should clarify:

Kisses on the cheek.

😘
LOL... thank you...
I've posted my age but I don't know yours, and if I'm not wrong I'm probably 30 years older than you.
If you would see me just 20 years ago, I would have to beat you away with a bat... cause I believe I looked better than Kenny.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter if the man goes 0-12 3 seasons in a row. Earnest and the Flock will be there to defend him to the very end!
Man

Wow! I am impressed! You are trolling at a much higher rate than normal, but not surprisingly, your comments are just as stupid. Let me guess...you we're fired again? Your mommy made you take a bath tonight, which caused your undersized, malnourished brain to short circuit? The neighborhood kids are once again holding your head under the covers after they ate huge Mexican dinners? The HERD told you the annual meeting was being held in Opa-locka, only to learn later they sent you to the Crips clubhouse. Your waistline was assigned its own zip code?

Advertisement
Back