Words of Wisdom

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
1546562196914.png

Advertisement
Seriously, you don't know what the post is referring to?
Good grief you may be a dunce?
Have you not followed the board?
Could be spot on but the message is obvious

Advertisement
The masses didn’t get cmr fired.
The herd that you so often speak of didn’t fail to score on uva and duke.
The masses weren’t going after Baker or Diaz or the strength coach from La Tech. I understand you being upset at the masses here United and talking bad about the program. I don’t know what it is you want from a place where people can voice their
opinions. If you haven’t noticed, a lot of people don’t want Major or Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Except in your case The flock > The Herd. Everything we said about Mork came to fruition. All of your defenses of Mork turned out to be straight BS.

You never fail to impress as I've run across others who live in a make believe world, but you live in an acid induced world. Woodstock; "Don't take the Brown Acid".

First of all dummy, the man's name is "Mark", although your lack of intellect may explain the misspelling. Secondly, you and your ilk accused the man of crimes against humanity and every other sin under the sun and even otherworldly misdeeds. Further, you did the same concerning every coach, player and administrator.

Yet, when the man retires no longer wanting to subject his family to the lunacy courtesy of your kind, and does so placing the Canes best interests on a pedestal, you beat on your sunken chest claiming some sort of victory.

Knowing the word pathetic and your name are inseparable I will refrain from once again pointing out what a Baboon you are, carefully not wanting to insult Baboons.

Hey Ernie ***, does your old people Facebook group have any cool memes about hating Monday’s, you big-nosed doofus?

Advertisement
Back