Words of Wisdom

Advertisement
ET.jpg

I agree with you, but if history is any indicator of the future I worry it will soon be Manny's turn in the HERDS barrel. Hopefully, I am wrong about that thought.

By the way, I was very impressed with Manny's speech at the recent press conference, and as you have pointed out, the steps he has taken so far.
Yeah... He did a great job. I was worried about his ability to put together a staff but I'm not worried anymore. I think he gets it which is huge here and he deserves a chance. I hope he gets Seider too. A lot of people, myself included, are just punch-drunk from years of disappointment.

@OBLIVION said in another thread that there's also an element in this place that wants to be able to say that they were the first off the train so that they can say I told you so. That's definitely true but I dont think it's close to the real majority. I think most of us just want someone and something to believe in again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah... He did a great job. I was worried about his ability to put together a staff but I'm not worried anymore. I think he gets it which is huge here and he deserves a chance. I hope he gets Seider too. A lot of people, myself included, are just punch-drunk from years of disappointment.

@OBLIVION said in another thread that there's also an element in this place that wants to be able to say that they were the first off the train so that they can say I told you so. That's definitely true but I dont think it's close to the real majority. I think most of us just want someone and something to believe in again.

Once again, I agree with every single word contained in your post.

The Wisconsin game was a mystery to me, due to having convinced myself that the offensive game plan was going to be a wide-open affair. Yet, series after series was more of the same. Baffling?

At any rate that's yesterday's news. Mark Richt is a good man. And Manny appears to have the pedigree and drive to be very successful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back