word on the skreet regarding Sony

Advertisement
132.gif

Advertisement
TELL PHONY TO KEEP HIS ***** *** IN ATHENS

***** THINKS HE CAN BE A CANE FAN AND REP THE 305 BUT DOESNT WANT TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY

IF YOU ARE FAMILY YOU ARE DURING HARD TIMES AND GOOD TIMES

KICK ROCKS PHONY

-the only way i see this working out if he flip on NSD
-i think yearby and dalvin are the prizes of this class so i would want them first
-i dont think dalvin would flip if he knew sony was coming

Advertisement
Sony is not the make or break of this class. It is the DTs that matter now. Offense should be just fine. Duke, Yearby,tons of WRs, Oline loading up on, replacements, Olsen and multiple alternatives at QB. Couple good DTs and rest of D will be much, much better. When we beat the swamp scum this year, coaches will get who they want for 2014 class.

Advertisement
TELL PHONY TO KEEP HIS ***** *** IN ATHENS

***** THINKS HE CAN BE A CANE FAN AND REP THE 305 BUT DOESNT WANT TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY

IF YOU ARE FAMILY YOU ARE DURING HARD TIMES AND GOOD TIMES

KICK ROCKS PHONY

This guy gets it. +Rep

Advertisement
Ncaa? Whats he scared of? Another bowl ban? I doubt we get another but even if we do, he'll still be playing in high school when we miss it. Worried that if we get hit with scholly limitations and it will hurt the team while he's here? If all the top Sth Fla talent (like him) stayed home we'd dominate the ACC anyway, despite losing a FEW schollies.

Whatever, I'm happy with Yearby but it'd be awesome to get 2 of the 3 (yearby, cook, sony... i don't care which combo, can't go wrong anyway).

Stop trying to apply logic to dopey kids. Remember, these are the same kids (****y Wright) who claim they will only consider a program that wants them at QB, yet they are considering a program that wants them to work out at WR.

always wanted Cook the most. thats the dude with the most upside IMO

give me Cook and Yearby and Phony can kick rocks

/unless he wants in too

What would be hysterical is that we go on and have a great year on field, get all the SF kids to want to sign, and we decide to take Cook and tell Sony sorry 'sorry brah but it was a business decision but we still r big fans of you'.

I actually hope this happens.

Advertisement
Back