word on the skreet regarding Sony

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nor should he play for the most underachieving program of the last 20 years.

Only school to finish rivals top 10 last 10 years in recruiting rankings while being a top tier school for producing NFL talent during sane time frame. 1 BCS win, 2 SEC Titles all to show.

Advertisement
Did you really talk to someone with information on the situation, or you just making this up in your head as you go?

Advertisement
What would be hysterical is that we go on and have a great year on field, get all the SF kids to want to sign, and we decide to take Cook and tell Sony sorry 'sorry brah but it was a business decision but we still r big fans of you'.

Ncaa? Whats he scared of? Another bowl ban? I doubt we get another but even if we do, he'll still be playing in high school when we miss it. Worried that if we get hit with scholly limitations and it will hurt the team while he's here? If all the top Sth Fla talent (like him) stayed home we'd dominate the ACC anyway, despite losing a FEW schollies.

Whatever, I'm happy with Yearby but it'd be awesome to get 2 of the 3 (yearby, cook, sony... i don't care which combo, can't go wrong anyway).

I live in Atlanta and I would love for him to flip so I can rub it in to all the UGA friends.

Advertisement
How anyone can get mad at a recruit before signing day is beyond me.

How reliable is this info?

I figured something like this would come out when we start playing well on the field or after the COI rules on our case. This is early though.

Advertisement
Back