Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

I highly doubt that any formal discussions about an OC have happened. It all depends on how the next 6-7 games play out. We win out and go 11-3 with an ACC champ berth and a decent bowl win (highly unlikely the way the O is playing), then there's a 0% chance we hire an OC. There will definitely be a discussion though if we finish the season 8-5 or 9-4. At that point, there'd be a major overhaul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true

40237532eb4a0b2454.jpg

If we hire someone, the board will hate him -- just like Manny --- btw, pretty quiet as of late from the Manny haters .....

Advertisement
If we hire someone, the board will hate him -- just like Manny --- btw, pretty quiet as of late from the Manny haters .....

I don't hate manny but I don't think he's all that great.

This season the stats speak for themselves up to this point though.

Dude I just looked you up to try to figure out how to make that my avatar. I won't jock though. That ish has me Rollin!!

Feel free to use it, I’ve jacked a few photos in my day, I had this in mind and found a great photo of Richt holding a baby at georgia and it was on lol

Here is the real photo behind it

Attachments

• 77B6CCA8-66FA-47E0-A635-5C98ADC94013.jpeg
    77B6CCA8-66FA-47E0-A635-5C98ADC94013.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 66
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per a poster on 247, from a reliable source, Richt will have to hire an OC but will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. A different poster in the same thread said that was the 2nd source that he has heard that from. At the end of the thread, the same poster who started it, said he just got another call from yet another reliable source confirming the Same thing. Just passing information dudes. Praying this is true
I actually happen to know that poster (the one that started the thread) and he just called me and confirmed that yes, it is all true. He said there should be a reliable third source posting something similar before midnight.Stay tuned!

The funny thing about this is the statement that Richt will be allowed to call plays the rest of the season. Well of course he will, who else could do that? Throwing that in makes it seem credible but it would be insulting to Richt to even insinuate that Richt would somehow be stripped of play calling duties mid season.

Advertisement
Back