Word is, M. Richt will hire an OC

Advertisement
I wasn't praising him, and he's certainly no slam dunk hire. He's never been an OC and never called plays, so yeah he'd be a risk. He's always been a heady player, I think he did a good job at Carolina, he knows Miami football, and he could be had on the cheap (compared to some of the names being thrown out there). Out of the realistic options we have, he'd be at the top of my list.
As a Carolina Panthers fan I think he did a poor job in Charlotte.

We're also the University of ******* Miami. Dorsey isn't at the top of any 'realistic' list.

Not unless we stopped being the U since last week.

There’s no way even if this were true that some poster at 247 posts it and everyone els we know to have sources hasn’t heard anything. This wouldn’t be discussed mid season with board of trustee meetings or with boosters. This type of discussion would happen December at earliest or sometime after the season.

Advertisement
Also, even if true doesn't mean that the system will change. If Al Golden had fired DNo, he would have hired another 3-4 guy because he is an Al Groh disciple. Richt may hire an OC, but he will also likely hand him the current playbook.

2cb57fb9acfeaef9285f2af931575221_w200.gif

Then who do we fire?

Brown is simply the OC by title, remove the title and retain Brown as the RB coach. I don't blame Brown for Mork's Awfense but if Brown complains about the demotion then you hold him accountable for the poor Awfensive performance since Brown IS the OC

As a Carolina Panthers fan I think he did a poor job in Charlotte.

We're also the University of ******* Miami. Dorsey isn't at the top of any 'realistic' list.

Not unless we stopped being the U since last week.

Who's at the top of your list then?

Advertisement
Skeptical.

Nothing to see here.

I'll go back to my adult pastime of posting gross gifs. The older I get the more I revert to a pre-adolescent boy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back