Wooga Poplar

Advertisement
philadelphia-eagles.gif

BTW..i never lived in the heart of Philly. So my toughness is very questionable if anyone is asking. But HurricanePlymouthWhitemarsh or HurricaneCollingswood just didnt have the same ring to it.
A little basketball OT. Live in the suburbs. What do you think of Sixers idea to move to market street? I think it is less attractive to fans than current location but trying to do the Bob Kraft thing downtown for the Bucks.

When players are recovering form injuries they are cleared to do certain things. Somtimes they can be cleared for shooting alone and not for practice. Is there any footage him actually scrimmaging or taking contact?

Haven’t seen any, but it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I just simply don’t know.

Advertisement
A little basketball OT. Live in the suburbs. What do you think of Sixers idea to move to market street? I think it is less attractive to fans than current location but trying to do the Bob Kraft thing downtown for the Bucks.
I dont live in the area any longer or obviously work in the area any more. For the commoner such as myself it just sounds like a nightmare. I know they think they can use public transportation more but Philly isnt exactly very welcoming lately. I follow a few accounts on twitter and my wife used to work on Market and I wouldnt feel comfortable with her taking the line in or out from Collingswood right now. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but the city definitely is having issues. Especially Temple U.

I just dont get how it would work...and the one thing I loved about Philly was every things "sports" was one spot and while traffic isnt great after events its still pretty easy to navigate.

Market street runs from University square area all the way to the old city district and penn's landing riverfront, so where are they thinking. It has been awhile since I have been to Philly.

Have to agree with Hurricanephilly here, it’s a great idea and I think would look cool but overall the area is suspect and a logistical nightmare. Plus Chinatown residents are extremely against it and have a very strong hold in the area and will/are fighting every aspect of the development.

The sports complex idea just works so well for
the city, i think it would be silly to change it.

Market street runs from University square area all the way to the old city district and penn's landing riverfront, so where are they thinking. It has been awhile since I have been to Philly.
They are putting it next to the old Reading Terminal/Convention center. On another point, if you think traffic around Philly stadiums is bad, you haven't tried Fenway, Boston Garden or even the new Patriots stadium. Oppening Day parking for the Reed Sox can be $100, like at the old Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
They are putting it next to the old Reading Terminal/Convention center. On another point, if you think traffic around Philly stadiums is bad, you haven't tried Fenway, Boston Garden or even the new Patriots stadium. Oppening Day parking for the Reed Sox can be $100, like at the old Orange Bowl.
Can not recall any open area around there, most be tearing down something. Just small lots and small garages, hope they plan on adding parking near by.
Of course could be changes since I was last there.

Can not recall any open area around there, most be tearing down something. Just small lots and small garages, hope they plan on adding parking near by.
Of course could be changes since I was last there.
It’s going to replace and go on top of where the old gallery mall was I believe.

After watching his interview he has more of a personality and intelligence to take on the role of leader of this team. Wong was a quiet leader but make no mistake he was our leader and he showed it on the court for the most part.
If Wooga shows a go to perimeter shot that we can count on this will once again be a very special team.

After watching his interview he has more of a personality and intelligence to take on the role of leader of this team. Wong was a quiet leader but make no mistake he was our leader and he showed it on the court for the most part.
If Wooga shows a go to perimeter shot that we can count on this will once again be a very special team.

Where did you see an interview?

Advertisement
Advertisement
My expectations are first rounder. F it. Kids a BALLER.

One thing that gives me pause - and I’m not gonna take too much away from a five second clip of an exhibition game - but there was a highlight of him driving, and he had to stop because he lost the handle cause he dribbled too high and he got disrupted. Granted he passed it out to Pack who was able to make a shot. But if I recall that’s been a problem for him. Either way, excited for the season.

Still cant believe he tucked his tail between his legs during the final 4 game. Hope he has gotten past that performance and is ready to be a leader this year

Advertisement
Back