Wooga Poplar

Was this back issue from a prior injury (as opposed to the fall a few days ago), or a general back issue he’s had for a while? I had not noticed during the regular season that there were any issues, granted he’s the second or third guy off the bench, so it’s not like he was playing 20 to 30 minutes a game before.
He was out for almost a year if I remember correctly with back issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well the thread title may have contributed to the confusion…

I know I wasn’t thinking Wooga + back = Beverly

The whole thing is confusing. I don’t expect L to be forthcoming with injuries, all coaches tend to be a little circumspect when it comes to players that are on the injury bubble, but you have video of him practicing, yet the coach and the Barry are giving a different indication as to his possible availability.

At the same time, we’re not really owed any accurate assessment at this point. We will find out at tipoff I suppose.

Wooga is so athletic, defends well, can rebound effectively & really fills up the basket when he gets going. We need athletes like him bigly in this game to beat the press, implement the press, rebound & make outside shots. Go Wooga! Go Canes!

What the heck happened to Harland Beverly he looked lost against Indiana ?
He certainly has worse 12 minutes of action this season than that game. I'm hoping he steps up if Wooga is ailing much:
1679538982867.png

Advertisement
The whole thing is confusing. I don’t expect L to be forthcoming with injuries, all coaches tend to be a little circumspect when it comes to players that are on the injury bubble, but you have video of him practicing, yet the coach and the Barry are giving a different indication as to his possible availability.

At the same time, we’re not really owed any accurate assessment at this point. We will find out at tipoff I suppose.
When players are recovering form injuries they are cleared to do certain things. Somtimes they can be cleared for shooting alone and not for practice. Is there any footage him actually scrimmaging or taking contact?

Advertisement
Advertisement
After speaking with my student trainer friend he said Wooga has a bone bruise on his tailbone which obviously caused some discomfort, but that he is improving and will 100% be available Friday.
WEll that is great news!!

Advertisement
Back