Wooga Poplar

Advertisement
I agree with that but the bright side is that this can give Watson an opportunity for some playing time.
He probably would not start but he would definitely get 10+ minutes a game until Poplar returns.
The importance of depth

That was one bad fall. Hopefully he's just really sore, and a week of physical therapy will get him back.
Poplar is a very valuable asset to this team.

Agreed. He’s a very big piece of the puzzle.

In before, CIS medical history review starts…

“ I fell off a ladder once from that height and ruptured my whole body, but I was 46, hopefully with the advanced orthopedics and modern medicine Wooga’s age and athleticism will pull him through… it was at least a 4-6 week recovery”….

“The way he landed didn’t look good …”

“when he came back he had a limp… could be paralysis…”

“when I had that, I needed acupuncture, massage therapy and a witch doctor… still 8-12 weeks”

Advertisement
he walked through the handshake line. i think it is a bruise. hope he can play but who knows. we got dogs but could use the 9th man.

Advertisement
Most explosive guy on the team. He has all american all over his future. The better his handles get the more of a problem he is going to be. I am already excited about next year and we still in it to win it. Pop is going to posterize dudes next year. I think Joseph can be a smaller version of WP too, just doesn't know how good he can be. Future is bright.

Most explosive guy on the team. He has all american all over his future. The better his handles get the more of a problem he is going to be. I am already excited about next year and we still in it to win it. Pop is going to posterize dudes next year. I think Joseph can be a smaller version of WP too, just doesn't know how good he can be. Future is bright.
i've been saying this since january. he is a star in the making

Advertisement
By now we would be getting some kind of inside info on the injury. Don’t worry it’s not like the stock market you won’t be arrested so if ya know something or if ya don’t please someone ask around…thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back