Wong trying to pull up on Ruiz

Where are all the clowns that were shredding the poor kid last night?
You think if it worked Wong would still have denied he had anything to do with it?

He probably implied he agreed with the agent without explicitly agreeing to his tactics.

They tried.

Ruiz called his bluff.

Wong can deny it since it was his agent.

That's one reason why these guys hire agents.

If all these quotes came out yesterday and Wong absolutely didn't authorize or approve them in anyway, he had all last night and all day today to deny them. But he wanted to see if they'd work first before he realize how big of a mistake it was.

Advertisement
You think if it worked Wong would still have denied he had anything to do with it?

He probably implied he agreed with the agent without explicitly agreeing to his tactics.

They tried.

Ruiz called his bluff.

If all these quotes came out yesterday and Wong absolutely didn't authorize or approve them in anyway, he had all last night and all day today to deny them. But he wanted to see if they'd work first before he realize how big of a mistake it was.
His denial saved everyone’s ***….or at least a big headache…

Making it public is the problem. Miami is a villain. Period. When Miami is accused of doing publicly what everyone else does behind closed doors, it makes headlines. So vampires like Paul Finebaum can ***** about what the villain is up to. Under Mark Emmert the top dogs in the SEC have been suspiciously clean. There's no way Finebaum hasn't heard SEC numbers before. But.. crickets.

This guy at CBS is talking about Wong committing a violation. He is clearly reaching.

The last line makes it impossible to listen to these guys *****. In reference to Wong..

"On Thursday night free agency truly arrived on a public stage in college sports. It was so drastic, it had one veteran coach pining for the old days.

"Why can't we go back to how it was," the coach said. "Just have someone drop a bag, go back to when it was cheating before. I like that world."

Advertisement
Making it public is the problem. Miami is a villain. Period. When Miami is accused of doing publicly what everyone else does behind closed doors, it makes headlines. So vampires like Paul Finebaum can ***** about what the villain is up to. Under Mark Emmert the top dogs in the SEC have been suspiciously clean. There's no way Finebaum hasn't heard SEC numbers before. But.. crickets.

This guy at CBS is talking about Wong committing a violation. He is clearly reaching.

The last line makes it impossible to listen to these guys *****. In reference to Wong..

"On Thursday night free agency truly arrived on a public stage in college sports. It was so drastic, it had one veteran coach pining for the old days.

"Why can't we go back to how it was," the coach said. "Just have someone drop a bag, go back to when it was cheating before. I like that world."

These ***aloons are doing all they can to destroy Miami before Rad and Mario build the athletics department monster that is coming for the heads of all of CFB.

Funny how he blatantly stated that he prefers the days of the bags. Only reason he’s crying is because now it’s legal and the bag schools are crapping their pants.

This seems like a lot of effort and trouble for someone that doesn’t expect to pull their name back out of the draft in a couple months.

Advertisement
It was best that he responded and said "I don't renegotiate" so it stops anyone trying this in the future.
Yea. I just thought it could be better if it was said in house. Nothing wrong with what he said tho. Y’all boy Wong tripping tho. ***** acting like kyrie

Advertisement
What you believe him…lmao, he bit off more than he could chew and had to tuck tail and return.
“Poor kid” he’s a grown man he knew what he was doing.
He wasn't even old enough to drink until a few months ago. It doesn't matter if I believe him or not. He is an important player for our team and everyone was crying about him trying to make a little bit more money. lmao.

They tried.

Ruiz called his bluff.

It was already said, why wouldn't wong wait it out and wait to see if he could get some extra money?

Advertisement
He wasn't even old enough to drink until a few months ago. It doesn't matter if I believe him or not. He is an important player for our team and everyone was crying about him trying to make a little bit more money. lmao.
Bro I am all for him getting the biggest bag he can.

I am completely opposed to the method his agent tried to do.

Idk if you’re too stupid to understand the difference, but you’re misrepresenting people’s frustrations by saying that we don’t want him to be able to make more money

Bro I am all for him getting the biggest bag he can.

I am completely opposed to the method his agent tried to do.

Idk if you’re too stupid to understand the difference, but you’re misrepresenting people’s frustrations by saying that we don’t want him to be able to make more money

That is false. Half the people last night were crying about him not being a team player because he wanted more money or that he didn't deserve more money or that he is a pos for going back on his contract.

Advertisement
Back