Wong gone

Advertisement
Can he still return if he doesn't like where he's taken or are there still things you can do to formally eliminate that option?

Disirregardless, best of luck to the kid and thanks for 2 years of great memories and excitement.

Can he still return if he doesn't like where he's taken or are there still things you can do to formally eliminate that option?

Disirregardless, best of luck to the kid and thanks for 2 years of great memories and excitement.
I think I read where they can only do that 2 times and he's already done it both of the last two years... I never knew there was a limit but it appears this is officially the end for him. Awesome career. Gna miss the heck out of him. Time to make some portal moves

If he hired an agent he's gone and I think I saw somewhere if you declare for the draft more than twice in your career then you can't return. This would be his third time declaring.

Advertisement
Favorite canes bball player. Good bet he’s at least a second round pick? I would be happy if my Wolves selected him or Miller with it’s only pick (2nd round) otherwise the Heat
I think both guys, Miller and Wong have a good shot of being drafted. They've built their resumes. Wong more so than Miller. They're both accomplished ACC players from a winning program. I think if and where they get drafted will come down to how they each do in draft camps and team workouts.

Advertisement
That mock would be amazing. I didnt' think either had NBA games but i hope to be 1000% wrong. It would be awesome for them and for the school to be able to show them, Bruce Brown, Walker, and others that L has developed.

Advertisement
players are eligible to enter their names into the NBA Draft pool and explore their options by hiring an agent to go through the process, while still keeping their college eligibility. The deadline to make that move is on April 23 beginning at 11:59 p.m. ET. Players have until June 12 at 5 p.m. ET to withdraw their name from the pool and return to college. I read the NBA memorandum and it didn’t specify how many times you could do it.

I think I read where they can only do that 2 times and he's already done it both of the last two years... I never knew there was a limit but it appears this is officially the end for him. Awesome career. Gna miss the heck out of him. Time to make some portal moves
If he hired an agent he's gone and I think I saw somewhere if you declare for the draft more than twice in your career then you can't return. This would be his third time declaring.

I think* they lifted the limit of how many times you can declare and return but that the rules about hiring an agent are still in effect. I absolutely could be wrong though too.

Advertisement
Favorite canes bball player. Good bet he’s at least a second round pick? I would be happy if my Wolves selected him or Miller with it’s only pick (2nd round) otherwise the Heat

Both will. I'd make a straight up bet if I could that both get drafted where I lose if only Miller, only Wong or both miss. I think they are both 2nd round locks, with unfortunately a very unlikely chance of either sneaking into the first unless a team out there is in love with one of them.

Advertisement
Back