Wong gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he hired an agent he's gone and I think I saw somewhere if you declare for the draft more than twice in your career then you can't return. This would be his third time declaring.

Did he declare 2 years ago, or just explore?

Same with last year. I'm not sure if he went through the same process the last 2 years.

Advertisement
I think he meant the season that just happened. But portal def becomes even more important with wong gone. Is El Ellis still out there?
My fault. I misread that. Apologies to OP. I agree with you. Wong was crucial this past season. I thought you meant we can't run it back this year coming without Wong. You meant this season that just passed lol. El Ellis is going to Arkansas from my understanding.

Advertisement
And Ferman posted today Wong wanted to return but the NIL was not there........ You can imagine how that went over...
no way thats true. if it is, holy **** was that a **** up. I know ruiz (if thats the deal that wasn't renegotiated) doesn't go back on his deals, but man you have no choice here.

Advertisement
And Ferman posted today Wong wanted to return but the NIL was not there........ You can imagine how that went over...
That doesn’t make sense, if that was really the case, he could’ve just transferred elsewhere for NIL, no??? If it were NIL related, maybe like last year, Ruiz didn’t redo his deal.

I said elsewhere, until something concrete comes out that Ruiz failed to make payments, I’m not listening/believing anything. So sad our fan base is so quick to run with this thing about Ruiz. It’s like they want to this to be true.

Advertisement
Back