Winners keep score at TNM......

Tweed

Sophomore
So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

THE PLAYERS LOVE THE NEW STAFF !!!!!!

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope the players love the S&C coach for the right reasons. Everyone loved Swasey. Personally I want a S&C coach the players fear not love.

Love the optimism tho. Manny absolutely seems to get it.

I think they love the dude because these players have been dying for some real workouts.

He’s an intense guy who also knows when to let off the gas and have fun.

You can see that on the old videos at Temple and Ball St.

This is enough to scratch my off-season itch, but I know that until I see how a Diaz coached team responds to getting punched in the mouth by the other team, it all means nothing.

The energy, the workouts, the staff, the honeymoon of it all - prove it in September.

Advertisement
So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.
i heard plovers love him and no only has he switched up workout, hes gives them a workout regiment based on positions. like skill guys focus more on speed and lineman on strength.

Competition is a great thing amongst teammates. It wouldn't surprise me if Manny has pick Rumph's brain or reached out to former players for certain ideas

• Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

I appreciate all of Diaz's efforts, but Imo leadership should not have to be assigned, it should come naturally from the players. no one assigned anything to Reed, or greats of the 80's. They were just naturally leaders. I'm just sayin

Advertisement
Back