Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet he has been to almost every home game the pat 2 years

Very easy to do when you live in Dade county. That's the same as people going crazy about local recruits being on campus all of the time. When the school and stadium is a 20-30 minute drive away, then of course they're going to visit and/or attend. When you see kids like Haselwood show up multiple times to campus and games, that's entirely different because he lives in Georgia.

Very easy to do when you live in Dade county. That's the same as people going crazy about local recruits being on campus all of the time. When the school and stadium is a 20-30 minute drive away, then of course they're going to visit and/or attend. When you see kids like Haselwood show up multiple times to campus and games, that's entirely different because he lives in Georgia.

I mean he could also not visit at all

Driving home from Canes game last night Had Ga post game show on radio, Kirby made comment thaat wish he had a few more ships to give because a lot more players than openings.

Had looked before and they have 14 seniors on scholarship and 17 committs including 3 DB"s. Know he learned magic with numbers from Saban, but if Cross commits tonight than either Elam or Tyrique gets left out.

Advertisement

Smfh..

I'm just saying, you guys put way too much stock into these guys that are on campus and go to games that are local guys. Meanwhile, Rique's been to UGA multiple times.

Well considering the UGA and Miami are his top 2 schools, I would expect him to visit UGA multiple times.

Well considering the UGA and Miami are his top 2 schools, I would expect him to visit UGA multiple times.

So you don't see the stock in visiting a school that is 20 minutes away multiple times as opposed to visiting a school that's in an entirely different state multiple times? He also blew off Paradise camp just to go to a ribbon cutting ceremony in Georgia.

Advertisement
"The depth chart, the school itself, and the coaching staff give Georgia an advantage with me," Stevenson said. "Georgia is at the top of what I am looking at and they were always there. Also Miami is there. Just them two I am looking at really hard and carefully. It is Auburn too, but I have not really looked at them like I have Georgia or Miami."

Stevenson plans to go public with his decision on Jan. 5, 2019.
"I plan to announce at the All-American Game and enroll after," Stevenson said.

From his exit interview at UGA

Advertisement
"The depth chart, the school itself, and the coaching staff give Georgia an advantage with me," Stevenson said. "Georgia is at the top of what I am looking at and they were always there. Also Miami is there. Just them two I am looking at really hard and carefully. It is Auburn too, but I have not really looked at them like I have Georgia or Miami."

Stevenson plans to go public with his decision on Jan. 5, 2019.
"I plan to announce at the All-American Game and enroll after," Stevenson said.

From his exit interview at UGA

The depth chart better there? Really

From UGA 247 on Mcintosh OV to UGA:

"I spent time with James Cook, Divaad Wilson, Zamir White, and Tyrique Stevenson," McIntosh said. "Tyrique and I have been talking about Georgia. I guess he has been telling me he likes Georgia and he might come to Georgia. That is what he was talking about all last night. I see him going there and I see him fitting in at Georgia. Every time I talk about Georgia he is saying good things about them and how he wants to go there."

Idk if Macintosh is bitter towards UM or not but def sounds like Rique is gone.

From UGA 247 on Mcintosh OV to UGA:

"I spent time with James Cook, Divaad Wilson, Zamir White, and Tyrique Stevenson," McIntosh said. "Tyrique and I have been talking about Georgia. I guess he has been telling me he likes Georgia and he might come to Georgia. That is what he was talking about all last night. I see him going there and I see him fitting in at Georgia. Every time I talk about Georgia he is saying good things about them and how he wants to go there."

Idk if Macintosh is bitter towards UM or not but def sounds like Rique is gone.
He is bitter for no apparent reason lol

Advertisement
Back