Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Q: why would McIntosh come to Miami when he will be stuck at AT LEAST 5th on the depth chart. No way he comes in and takes carries from Homer, Dallas, Lo (who will start) and Cam. Maybe, maybe, Miami moves DJ to All-purpose and McIntosh is 4th in depth chart

Advertisement
Q: why would McIntosh come to Miami when he will be stuck at AT LEAST 5th on the depth chart. No way he comes in and takes carries from Homer, Dallas, Lo (who will start) and Cam. Maybe, maybe, Miami moves DJ to All-purpose and McIntosh is 4th in depth chart

He will buried on UGA's depth chart too

I don’t get why this kid wouldn’t love to come here and play LB. depth chart is wide open after next season. No backup has given any recruit a reason to shy away

These kids get so caught up in what position they wanna play instead of what position will get them paid. Why aren’t adults beating this into kids heads?

Advertisement
These kids get so caught up in what position they wanna play instead of what position will get them paid. Why aren’t adults beating this into kids heads?
Adults who are around these kids see the potential in them and don’t wanna get on their bad side. They kiss their *** to get arrangement$ when they go pro. They don’t wanna **** them off because these kids are ultra sensitive. It’s a scary world and it doesn’t apply to all kids and I don’t know know this situation but it does happen.

Uga got studs at rb too..

Advertisement
The 1a or 1b RB in the country backed off his pledge to UGA recently and I can't imagine at least some of that didn't have to do with the depth chart.

McIntosh think he's playing over Cook or Zamir White? LOL

I think UGA is looking at Zamir White as a question right now given the second ACL repair. But there are still a few studs ahead of McItosh on their roster.

He wants out of Florida.

Dudes gonna be a Lb at Georgia just watch

Yeah it's always funny that Miami's honest to them about recruiting where UGA is "selling" him on RB. Ol' boy might want to take a look at their depth chart. He's a good RB, but he's not close to Swift and Holyfield, and probably to a lesser extent Cook. But UGA is switching him over after one practice at RB.

Yeah it's always funny that Miami's honest to them about recruiting where UGA is "selling" him on RB. Ol' boy might want to take a look at their depth chart. He's a good RB, but he's not close to Swift and Holyfield, and probably to a lesser extent Cook. But UGA is switching him over after one practice at RB.

Holyfield is irrelevant. He's a junior. Swift is a sophomore, so he really doesn't factor either. You'd only sit behind him 1 year.

Advertisement
Holyfield is irrelevant. He's a junior. Swift is a sophomore, so he really doesn't factor either. You'd only sit behind him 1 year.

Well, Deejay's a Sophmore and Homer's a Junior. I think Lo's going to be good here, but saw him briefly. So I don't know how UGA's depth chart's more favorable than ours.

Because Mcintosh said, in an interview with a UGA reporter, Stevenson talked about Georgia while he was in Athens that means McIntosh is bitter towards Miami? miami never tried to recruit him at lb. We barely wanted him at rb, even after his brother started 2 years for us. I’m sure he feels some type of way. He is not some all world lb. Have you seen UGA wants him because Emery bounced. They need a rb to keep their numbers up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Because Mcintosh said, in an interview with a UGA reporter, Stevenson talked about Georgia while he was in Athens that means McIntosh is bitter towards Miami? miami never tried to recruit him at lb. We barely wanted him at rb, even after his brother started 2 years for us. I’m sure he feels some type of way. He is not some all world lb. Have you seen UGA wants him because Emery bounced. They need a rb to keep their numbers up.
No in the last couple of interview before that one

Thats crazy talk. He’s been the number 1 RB on our board for months.

The worst thing about this whole recruiting situation is that none of it matters unless there are major changes to the coaching staff/philosophy. If we land all the guys top guys on the board we are still a 7-5 or 8-4 team. Hopefully things change.

Advertisement
Back