Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

This really isn't rocket science. We aren't an attractive brand right now. UGA is one of the best programs in America atm and has SoFla kids on the roster. Pretty easy sell to a kid like Tyrique

Advertisement
This really isn't rocket science. We aren't an attractive brand right now. UGA is one of the best programs in America atm and has SoFla kids on the roster. Pretty easy sell to a kid like Tyrique
Yes its not hard to see why he would want to go there and you can also make the argument for him coming here. They win the "best chance to win right now part" and probably facilities but loose on everything else.

LMAO at any of you that actually thought he was coming here. You guys need to start paying attention.

Advertisement
He is bitter for no apparent reason lol

Nah, he's coming off the high from the visit. He'll come by campus tomorrow or Wednesday and we'll be ok again until he revisits.
We just need to be his last visit and I think we'll win out! No, really!

Advertisement
Maybe he isn’t bitter at all and is doing real talk?
He might not be bitter but he’s looking at this depth chart and saying sheeeeeeeeshhhhhhhh. Either way this isn’t a Tyrique Stevenson type of situations rhat it’s been us vs 1 other team, this kid has had like 3-4 favorites and it seems like he’s looking for a reason to get outta here with no consideration for our program at all. That’s a sign of being bitter about something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought this thread was about Tyrique not Kenny McDonalds ***, he’s salty cause how we did his boy Spaghetti I remember one of the insiders might’ve been Ivins or Stefan not sure mentioned it.

Thought this thread was about Tyrique not Kenny McDonalds ***, he’s salty cause how we did his boy Spaghetti I remember one of the insiders might’ve been Ivins or Stefan not sure mentioned it.
That could definietly be it. Forgot about that one. If he wants to ruin that over his 5.5 40 running friend go ahead. Georgia aint taking bro either so I dont get what the problem is with dude.

He is bitter for no apparent reason lol
Kids get bitter at UM for any reason. Offer too late, don’t call everyday. Didn’t offer my teammates. Dylan Moses gets told to switch to line backer and he’s cool with it. But KM gets offended. Love his confidence. But fast don’t lie. He’s a monster at linebacker.

Advertisement
Back