Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

ok i missed something then because that interview didn't seem bad

Mcintosh? Our #1 rb this cycle was Crowley then MAR
MAR was recruited as a safety for most of the cycle and even with Crowley MAC was still out #1 so I don’t get where your getting this from.

Advertisement
MAR was recruited as a safety for most of the cycle and even with Crowley MAC was still out #1 so I don’t get where your getting this from.

If we wanted Mcintosh bad, he would be committed to us. JMO. I didn’t get the bitter comment but I haven’t seen all his interviews

If we wanted Mcintosh bad, he would be committed to us. JMO. I didn’t get the bitter comment but I haven’t seen all his interviews
That’s not at all true. We wanted him bad. He even showed texts from Marc Richt personally texting him about how he would fit here. He’s been the number 1 RB for a while. He’s not committed because he doesn’t wanna stay in Florida and because of the way the sanguinetti recruitment went down.

McIntosh committing to UGA today? Seems like he may have been doing more of the UGA sells pitch to Stevenson and not the other way around.

McIntosh committing to UGA today? Seems like he may have been doing more of the UGA sells pitch to Stevenson and not the other way around.
Will they even take that commitment? With how hot they are it seems like he’s a guy they take when they strike out on some dudes.

Advertisement
They're going to take it. They have no problem processing him when he's no longer necessary. Besides the more sfl kids they have to recruit the big fish to them the better.

The good news is that most of the smoke seems to be centered around McIntosh and Elam more than it is Stevenson. The bad news is that there’s been smoke on Stevenson for a while.

That’s not at all true. We wanted him bad. He even showed texts from Marc Richt personally texting him about how he would fit here. He’s been the number 1 RB for a while. He’s not committed because he doesn’t wanna stay in Florida and because of the way the sanguinetti recruitment went down.
This

Advertisement

They dating or something? Who gives a fugg how that recruitment went down? Maybe he needs to realize his butt buddy isn't very good, hence why he's getting little interest form top schools.

They dating or something? Who gives a fugg how that recruitment went down? Maybe he needs to realize his butt buddy isn't very good, hence why he's getting little interest form top schools.
They best friends and he got hurt we dropped his bestie and now his panties are in a bunch.

Advertisement
This is why we should have never stopped recruiting Wright. He is better than McIntosh and dominated a much tougher schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back