Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
It only matters when it’s us.
Kids use all kinds of excuses to not come here. It’s a lot easier if they just say I do t want to go to Miami. But you have to say Miami is in your top 3 so the calls and texts and interviews keep rolling in.
When was the last time a highly prized recruit from sofla didn’t put us in his top group? Elam is the only one I think. We’re constantly in sofla 4 and 5 star’s top group but how many actually stay here?
And when they don’t its always some excuse that doesn’t apply to other teams. Even teams that lose. Even teams with coaches on he hiot seat. Even teams that aren’t playoff contenders. Even teams that slow play or no play.

Miami mistakes gets magnified by this “community”, is what it is and I’ve been saying that

What will be said about uga when a current Sofla DB on their roster is processed after this year to make room for a better prospect?

Advertisement
Kids use all kinds of excuses to not come here. It’s a lot easier if they just say I do t want to go to Miami. But you have to say Miami is in your top 3 so the calls and texts and interviews keep rolling in.
When was the last time a highly prized recruit from sofla didn’t put us in his top group? Elam is the only one I think. We’re constantly in sofla 4 and 5 star’s top group but how many actually stay here?
And when they don’t its always some excuse that doesn’t apply to other teams. Even teams that lose. Even teams with coaches on he hiot seat. Even teams that aren’t playoff contenders. Even teams that slow play or no play.

Kids still want to go to Auburn and that's a dumpster fire too.

Yep, heard it from a big ga fan today.

Figured it would be him. Saw he hasn't been playing too much. Only thing is it won't get noticed by the South Florida coaches too much. If Miami were to do this though they would burn down Hard Rock.

Figured it would be him. Saw he hasn't been playing too much. Only thing is it won't get noticed by the South Florida coaches too much. If Miami were to do this though they would burn down Hard Rock.
And they would blame Rumph.

Advertisement

We would never be able to set foot in their high school

Where does Georgia stand in Stevenson’s recruitment after this visit?

“It’s pretty even between UM and Georgia right now. I talk to Coach Banda every day. I talk to Coach Smart every day. It’s pretty much even

He will definitely take an official visit to Miami. Miami wants him to take one on the last weekend before the early signing period

Imo it’s without a doubt clear those 2 teams are well ahead of anybody in this recruitment and it’s not really close

Last edited:
Advertisement

“It’s pretty even between UM and Georgia right now. I talk to Coach Banda every day. I talk to Coach Smart every day. It’s pretty much even

He will definitely take an official visit to Miami. Miami is trying to get him to take one on the last weekend before the early signing period

Imo it’s without a doubt clear those 2 teams are well ahead of anybody in this recruitment and it’s not really close

This **** is so big yet moves so well. I think he can start here

This **** is so big yet moves so well. I think he can start here
Stevenson is an elite level athlete, personally If you had a list of all the dbs from last year and this year down in south Florida I think he edges out both Campbell and surtain

Advertisement

He will definitely take an official visit to Miami. Miami is trying to get him to take one on the last weekend before the early signing period

He said Georgia was cold. That was good to hear.

Funny thing is, it was cold as **** last weekend. LOL

Shame that Georgia won. It seems his favorite part of the trip was the post-game locker room.

Stevenson will be a battle, but I get the sense that he likes being in Miami with his family and his boys. This is a winnable battle.

It would be a monster coup in a horrible year to sign the best player in South Florida and the best player in Georgia.

Shame that Georgia won. It seems his favorite part of the trip was the post-game locker room.

Stevenson will be a battle, but I get the sense that he likes being in Miami with his family and his boys. This is a winnable battle.

It would be a monster coup in a horrible year to sign the best player in South Florida and the best player in Georgia.

As you know I was rooting for AU to win for multiple reasons. LOL **** Malzahn.
Hopefully we can pull this off.

Advertisement
Back