Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
L-O-L at fans still talking about elite recruits coming here. Ain’t no top flight kid coming here unless we dropping bags or parents are alums.

Truth. We’d be ripping on BC, Duke or UVA fans if they were talking about landing elite recruits....and we just lost to all of them.

So, all three of UGA's main remaining DB targets are on their campus tonight. Stevenson, on his OV, Kaiir Elam and Nick Cross (FSU Commit) are their on unofficials. How much pressure do you think these guys will get???????

Elam not signing until Feb. Stevenson an EE. IDK about Cross.

I’m just predicting after his visit to Georgia 🤑 some Crystal Ball predictions will go towards Georgias way

Just looked to see if anything was said yet on UGA 247 board about Tyrique. Mansell just posted that he reached out to Stevenson and Tyrique was hanging out with Nolan Smith and would be there until tomorrow......... sigh......

Advertisement
Stevenson would start Day 1 here. I don’t think he would at UGA
This is true, but is that enough of a sell though? The other argument is that we are a dumpster fire. This was supposed to be an off year for UGA and they seem to just be chugging along just fine.

Advertisement
I was flipping back and forth between our game and the UGA-Auburn game during commercials last night. (of which there were many and very long) I happened to catch a big play right before the half where Stidham threw a bomb to Auburn's main WR on Campbell's side of the field. WR had Campbell completely beat - Tyson never turned to see where the ball was. When he saw the receiver to up to make the catch he reached out and slashed him and was called for pass interference. That's the second time I have seen him called for that when he gets beat but it seems like there have been a few. He promptly got pulled off the field. I saw a thread on their board just before and it seems he never saw the field again last night - got replaced by a red shirt sophomore. Will be interesting to see if he gets his starting job back for last few games. They have all kinds of bodies at DB.

And it also sounds like UGA is in good shape to flip Nick Cross from FSU. Supposedly he had a great visit and is set to go back for an OV in December. Mansell said the kid doesn't really know what he will do. I don't know if this will matter what they do with Stevenson - probably not.

I was flipping back and forth between our game and the UGA-Auburn game during commercials last night. (of which there were many and very long) I happened to catch a big play right before the half where Stidham threw a bomb to Auburn's main WR on Campbell's side of the field. WR had Campbell completely beat - Tyson never turned to see where the ball was. When he saw the receiver to up to make the catch he reached out and slashed him and was called for pass interference. That's the second time I have seen him called for that when he gets beat but it seems like there have been a few. He promptly got pulled off the field. I saw a thread on their board just before and it seems he never saw the field again last night - got replaced by a red shirt sophomore. Will be interesting to see if he gets his starting job back for last few games. They have all kinds of bodies at DB.

And it also sounds like UGA is in good shape to flip Nick Cross from FSU. Supposedly he had a great visit and is set to go back for an OV in December. Mansell said the kid doesn't really know what he will do. I don't know if this will matter what they do with Stevenson - probably not.
I’m surprised but Campbell has been getting beat routinely all year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reke is taking photos in lockeroom today with Georgia gear hanging with Elam and Wilson. I always get a bad feeling when he’s at Georgia. It is what it is, we’ll find out soon enough

Advertisement
Back