Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Good thing is Bama can’t take everyone. TS is either Miami or Georgia imo. Finishing out the season strong will definitely help us. If we do not then who knows.
So frierson didn’t get courted heavily by Georgia?...
was a helicopter flown to his school or was he the one making trips? I like frierson but heavy bags weren’t being dropped like they were on Tyson. Kirby played Mark Richt by probing some of his recruits. We thought Richt was playing chess but he’s playing ***ing tic tac toe.

Advertisement
was a helicopter flown to his school or was he the one making trips? I like frierson but heavy bags weren’t being dropped like they were on Tyson. Kirby played Mark Richt by probing some of his recruits. We thought Richt was playing chess but he’s playing ***ing tic tac toe.
The helicopter situation was Saban visiting Hall. Frierson was absolutely hardpressed by UGA. The difference was that he signed early and eventually UGA caught on he was playing them. Remember, last year was the first year for the early signing period and it caught a bunch of the bag schools off guard. I believe Saban even mentioned it himself.

The helicopter situation was Saban visiting Hall. Frierson was absolutely hardpressed by UGA. The difference was that he signed early and eventually UGA caught on he was playing them. Remember, last year was the first year for the early signing period and it caught a bunch of the bag schools off guard. I believe Saban even mentioned it himself.
Yea yea I’m considering being courted hard is them personally flying to your school in a chopper

Advertisement
#wareagles
Lol he doesn’t even know that it’s war eagle not that auburn is the war eagles lmao!!

Always love posters like @kutz that double and triple down when they’re clearly wrong.

It’s ok to admit when you’re wrong, happens to everyone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
L-O-L at fans still talking about elite recruits coming here. Ain’t no top flight kid coming here unless we dropping bags or parents are alums.

Advertisement
Back