Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Stevenson taking an OV to Auburn this weekend. So is Haselwood. Auburn managed to get quite a few 4* and 5* guys there for OVs this weekend. They play Texas A&M

They may get beat... at home! Not a good look with all them 4 and 5 Stars there. It did wonders for F$U last week. I think Auburn has an L or two left on their schedule. The Iron Bowl may be the nail in Malzahn's coffin. Then what?
Even though we may too. Let's hope not! We need to run this table and pray that the Coastal shows it's true colors, implodes and we find a way to get in the ACC Ship game.

They may get beat... at home! Not a good look with all them 4 and 5 Stars there. It did wonders for F$U last week. I think Auburn has an L or two left on their schedule. The Iron Bowl may be the nail in Malzahn's coffin. Then what?
Even though we may too. Let's hope not! We need to run this table and pray that the Coastal shows it's true colors, implodes and we find a way to get in the ACC Ship game.
You think they have a loss or two left? They're pretty much guaranteed two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is a defensive player coming here laughable?
Because when was the last time we landed this type of commit? Especially with the wheels falling off. jobe? Campbell? Surtain? Henderson? If he signs fantastic, but I’m expecting a slap in the face on the way out and a “business decision.”

Because when was the last time we landed this type of commit? Especially with the wheels falling off. jobe? Campbell? Surtain? Henderson? If he signs fantastic, but I’m expecting a slap in the face on the way out and a “business decision.”

Gurvan Hall

Gurvan Hall
Bandy, blades, frierson too, ties or not we seen how little some of that matters(Kenny mcintosh this cycle sometimes so just because they are legacy don’t diminish the fact that they were great gets regardless the situation. By the way blades look like Miami biggest cb right now which is pretty crazy to think when he’s a true freshman
B2FE2222-17F1-4411-BA2F-71FF55003AC4.jpeg

Bandy, blades, frierson too, ties or not we seen how little some of that matters(Kenny mcintosh this cycle sometimes so just because they are legacy don’t diminish the fact that they were great gets regardless the situation. By the way blades look like Miami biggest cb right now which is pretty crazy to think when he’s a true freshman
View attachment 68111
Gurvan Hall
Gurvan hall is the only one who really got courted, but he didn’t wait till signing day. Bandy blades and frierson were heavy leans to us, all signed early. Its like you guys don’t remember these kids signed BEFORE the 3 loss skid, and now tyrique, who is heavily involved with the SEC is going to come here waiting till signing day after the wheels are falling off before signing day? We lost to ***ing UVA and BC on two weeks practice!! You guys are foolish to think we are in a good posistion to land any of these elite targets right now And that’s just the state this program is in right now. We call everyone else delusional but maybe we need to start looking in the mirror. I hope I’m wrong and someone bumps this thread if I am because I won’t be saying **** when I’m right because it’s an obvious call.

Advertisement
Richts playcalling seemingly goes like this “holy *** that play worked, let’s run it 2 more times in a row and see if it works again.”

Gurvan hall is the only one who really got courted, but he didn’t wait till signing day. Bandy blades and frierson were heavy leans to us, all signed early. Its like you guys don’t remember these kids signed BEFORE the 3 loss skid, and now tyrique, who is heavily involved with the SEC is going to come here waiting till signing day after the wheels are falling off before signing day? We lost to ***ing UVA and BC on two weeks practice!! You guys are foolish to think we are in a good posistion to land any of these elite targets right now And that’s just the state this program is in right now. We call everyone else delusional but maybe we need to start looking in the mirror. I hope I’m wrong and someone bumps this thread if I am because I won’t be saying **** when I’m right because it’s an obvious call.

Lol at you thinking Bandy signed last year.

And last year early signing was after the regular season was over. So yes Frierson and Blades watched the two game skid including getting our butt kicked by Clemson. Get your facts straight dude. Some kids don’t just jump on the bandwagon. They want to be part of the solution.

Lol at you thinking Bandy signed last year.

And last year early signing was after the regular season was over. So yes Frierson and Blades watched the two game skid including getting our butt kicked by Clemson. Get your facts straight dude. Some kids don’t just jump on the bandwagon. They want to be part of the solution.
We ll wait and see

Advertisement
Haha great rebuttal.
I’ll take my L and being way off, but last year we still loved our coach and had playoff aspirations for this year, and look how it turned out. Now we are calling for his head and the honeymoon phase is over while Bama has tyrique in their cross hairs and will almost guaranteed a championship while he’s there getting unreal bags. I just don’t see it happening.

I’ll take my L and being way off, but last year we still loved our coach and had playoff aspirations for this year, and look how it turned out. Now we are calling for his head and the honeymoon phase is over while Bama has tyrique in their cross hairs and will almost guaranteed a championship while he’s there getting unreal bags. I just don’t see it happening.

Good thing is Bama can’t take everyone. TS is either Miami or Georgia imo. Finishing out the season strong will definitely help us. If we do not then who knows.

So frierson didn’t get courted heavily by Georgia?...

Advertisement
Back