Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
He's a safety all the way. I feel like Rivals/247 just flip a coin on whether they list DBs as a safety or corner and create a bunch of confusion amongst the message board hoard

Greater need at Safety next year... unless someone like Blades or Frierson moves to Safety
Think about the level of competition in the secondary next year with what we have and the potential class. Green tree is going to be a **** battlefield.

Think about the level of competition in the secondary next year with what we have and the potential class. Green tree is going to be a **** battlefield.

Dear God, please...

giphy.gif

He's a safety all the way. I feel like Rivals/247 just flip a coin on whether they list DBs as a safety or corner and create a bunch of confusion amongst the message board hoard
We're recruiting him as a safety. UGA is recruiting him as CB, I believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s just get him in and worry about where to play him. He could literally start at either imo. For me if we get the players we want this would be my starting secondary:
Cb- Ivey
Cb- Baldes jr
Slot cb- Bandy
SS - Stevenson / Frierson
FS- Hall / Nunn
Sticker- A. Carter
Good luck!!

Secondary next year scares me.

It’ll be talented but inexperienced. But Bandys a leader and Carter has gotten quite a bit of snaps.

The x factor to me is Gurvan Hall. He needs to have all of Knowles snaps and then some the back half of the year to get him comfortable for a big time role next year.

We're recruiting him as a safety. UGA is recruiting him as CB, I believe.

I didn't know UGA wants him for corner. Does anyone know if TS has a preference?

Somewhat unrelated, I thought I read where Jordan Battle would prefer to play corner and that's the Kool-Aid OSU was serving him. We see that sort of play all the time where a school will tell the kid what he wants to hear. See MAR...

Also, IIRC we told Allen Bailey he could play LB to get him on campus and everyone and their mom knew he'd be a DE in college :cool:. Can't say I'd be above it when that type of talent is what you need to get to the next level

Advertisement
It’ll be talented but inexperienced. But Bandys a leader and Carter has gotten quite a bit of snaps.

The x factor to me is Gurvan Hall. He needs to have all of Knowles snaps and then some the back half of the year to get him comfortable for a big time role next year.

Yea Knowles 2 snaps?

Advertisement

Not worried at all

Advertisement
Back