Wiltfong on the portal....

Advertisement
There will be many shockers on the level of Addison leaving Pitt this offseason.

We have a good shot with one of those guys. And it ain't who you think its not.

Suspicious Family Matters GIF

Advertisement
Has to be NIL based. If your an elite guy..and know there are 6-7 figure deals being made out there..and your current school doesnt have NIL..you giving them the Nino Brown, "This is business, not personal" speech as you walk into the portal. lol

Nice New Jack City reference.

I was just on the Ol Miss 247 site and there's a thread started by someone who lives in College Station. He says that word is out all over town that there is going to be a large number of guys exiting into the portal. Apparently it's not a secret.... He also mentioned there's a group that basically are just looking for the next big NIL deal...

Advertisement
I was just on the Ol Miss 247 site and there's a thread started by someone who lives in College Station. He says that word is out all over town that there is going to be a large number of guys exiting into the portal. Apparently it's not a secret.... He also mentioned there's a group that basically are just looking for the next big NIL deal...
especially with lane rumors out there.

not worried about losing any recruits to ole miss this offseason until lane signs a contract extension or reaffirms to ole miss

I think it's hilarious how he is encouraging teams to "back channel" players. Essentially, tamper with other teams...
I think what he's already making a case for "illegal" recruiting before the players land to their eventual teams. Especially a team like us where you can easily see Mario convincing elite kids from the 21 and 22 classes to come back home.

We just have to play defense on two key players....JWill and Tae....cannot let those guys go, need to continue grooming them so they can have a big Junior campaign in '23.

If I was Drake Maye I would transfer to UGA this off-season. Not that UNC isn’t good but this kid is elite as **** and they would be favorites to win the title again with him after 26 year old Bennett finally goes
Why? He didnt commit to them out of high school...he has built his nae at unc and will get drafted likely high from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back