Wiltfong Crystal Juevos

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Seems like an improvement in the recruiting game for Dt since kool left . Might be a good thing for us. Makes me wonder why kool was so horrible at recruiting

Seems like an improvement in the recruiting game for Dt since kool left . Might be a good thing for us. Makes me wonder why kool was so horrible at recruiting

The last photo he posted on IG before unfollowing was his bulbis selfie at a Tuscaloosa sushi restaurant.

Advertisement
And for the 21st time it dont matter what you believe.
Who said its what I believe? Its facts. Who recruits him? Our DL staff or OL staff? Who offered him? Ol coach or DL coach? Lol Im gonna crack up when this happens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously an extremely long way to go but good to have the momentum on th we guys going into the summer ..

Advertisement
Who said its what I believe? Its facts. Who recruits him? Our DL staff or OL staff? Who offered him? Ol coach or DL coach? Lol Im gonna crack up when this happens
Brown was offered as a DT and that's what he wants to play. Why do you think he is never mentioned as being part of the o-line class?

A long way but as long as these young bulls continue to think MIAMI everything will fall into place

Couch
Tarquin
ingraham
Bogle
Neal
Solomon
Richards
McIntosh
Stevenson
Johnson Jr
Keontra Smith

My goodness!! Richt is about to pull 2 back to back stud classes with #Storm18 and #Surge19
bout to be more than just 2 back to back classes bruh. This **** aint ever stopping.

Advertisement
Back