Wiltfong Crystal Juevos

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Do not pay attention to rankings, especially w this class.

As has been said ad nauseam, we have to just get the majority of the guys we want, and if we get all those guys mentioned in the synopsis, we will have the best class in the nation. Idgaf what the final rankings say.

How accurate is Wiltfong usually? We need some commits this weekend. We need to dominate STA IMG n Chaminade this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick synopsis:

Crystal balled Neal, Stevenson, Bogle and Solomon.

Feels good about his CB of Michael Johnson Jr.

Feels we land Richards and McIntosh. Says haven't stopped us from going after Trey Sanders either

Says we are after Ladson who will be here with parents.

We lead for TE Zipperer according to source and not UF.

After a ton of Dline guys like Hunter, Summerall, Ingraham, Tyler Davis, Sorrells, Fuller eho recently visited and Mike Morris. Along with Solomom after Avery Huff and Brown from STA hard. Also Kevin Harris who named us Top 3 recently

Feels we lead with Jaden Davis, Akeem Dent mom in our corner, Smith may flip to us and in A battle with Sanguinetti

Okay I'm way past tingling right now... EVERYBODY COMING!

Quick synopsis:

Crystal balled Neal, Stevenson, Bogle and Solomon.

Feels good about his CB of Michael Johnson Jr.

Feels we land Richards and McIntosh. Says haven't stopped us from going after Trey Sanders either

Says we are after Ladson who will be here with parents.

We lead for TE Zipperer according to source and not UF.

After a ton of Dline guys like Hunter, Summerall, Ingraham, Tyler Davis, Sorrells, Fuller eho recently visited and Mike Morris. Along with Solomom after Avery Huff and Brown from STA hard. Also Kevin Harris who named us Top 3 recently

Feels we lead with Jaden Davis, Akeem Dent mom in our corner, Smith may flip to us and in A battle with Sanguinetti
Not ready to take off my pants yet, but I'm putting on spandex. A commitment from Stephenson and Neal would start an avalanche of commitments imo. Great to hear we lead for Jaden Davis and Dent's mom with us.

Imagine a DL haul of Bogel, Brown, Daxon, Tyler Davis, Sorrells and Ingraham!

Advertisement
Hurry up and commit so the others will follow like last year, we need a big verbal and a ambassador someone we wont and didnt expect like Lingard last year. Someone has to carry that torch and I think with at least the next month we should have that

Not now!!! I’m wearing scrubs and boxers.
If anybody commits this weekend I’m getting fired. Gonna look like a **** circus tent.

Advertisement
what's that saying? those who have glass balls should not being throwing rocks...or something like that?

Advertisement
Back