Wiltfong Crystal Juevos

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Lol times are a changing and it's nice lol the paradigm shift in being the dominant cfb in Florida is coming back down south where it belongs
you see? thats what i have been trying to tell some of these young guns, and they just can't understand it. Those like us, know whats up though. BigPlingCane just living in domes, rent free!

Brown was offered as a DT and that's what he wants to play. Why do you think he is never mentioned as being part of the o-line class?
Trust me ..... The defensive staff does not recruit Brown.... Hence why you never see brown saying any of the defensive coaches are talking to him. If he was a take at DT you would have heard Simpson or Manny recruiting him.

Advertisement
Trust me ..... The defensive staff does not recruit Brown.... Hence why you never see brown saying any of the defensive coaches are talking to him. If he was a take at DT you would have heard Simpson or Manny recruiting him.
He mentioned getting to campus to meet simpson in his last interview.

He mentioned getting to campus to meet simpson in his last interview.
Does not mean they are recruiting him. Why haven't you heard anybody post that he's a Target at DT? Only people who are saying that are the ones who don't know. In sure if you ask Ivins he'll tell you

Does not mean they are recruiting him. Why haven't you heard anybody post that he's a Target at DT? Only people who are saying that are the ones who don't know. In sure if you ask Ivins he'll tell you
247 did the interview with him and it said DT committ brown.

Advertisement
A yearly tradition unlike any other... arguing about someone playing defensive tackle

Advertisement
Back