Willis McGahee IV, '24 Edge Rusher, Palmetto

Advertisement
Just like Frank. He became a different type of runner after the knees. Gore really is superhuman to recover like he did and transform himself as an ironman running back. That freshman year I've never seen anybody like him.
Coker said pre injury he was the best he’s ever seen and we know who he’s coached. ND pre injury was special too but Frank was jaw dropping.

Advertisement
He’d come in and rip off a 30-40 yard run then back to the bench lol. It was crazy. But yeah he had a crazy average like that.
I remember coming out of HS, people said he never got tackled. You either pushed him out of bounds or he took it to the house. Not sure what Gore’s HS stats were but I believe they were records when he finished.

Advertisement
I’m waiting for the first grandson legacy to brush up on my shuffle board mechanics.
What about Chickillo?

Son: Anthony Louis Paul Chickillo Father: Anthony Paul Chickillo Grandfather: Nicholas Angelo Chickillo
ChickilloALN.jpg
ChickilloAP.jpg
ChickilloN.jpg

Coker said pre injury he was the best he’s ever seen and we know who he’s coached. ND pre injury was special too but Frank was jaw dropping.
Two of my childhood buddies were in the '02 class, Nuke Jenkins & John Wood. They used to tell me how Frank would have stretches like 3-4 practices long where he wouldn't have negative yardage or go down for that matter. Literally refused to be tackled, coaches would have to rule him down. God saved the NFL rushing record books when He let Frank tear those ACLs...

Advertisement
I'll be 100% honest, he hasn't done much in high school yet. On the huff though, he looks & moves like Patrick Joyner. This season will be a major benchmark to see if he's a Power 5 prospect.

Did I mention how fine his mama is 😍😍😍

I'll be 100% honest, he hasn't done much in high school yet. On the huff though, he looks & moves like Patrick Joyner. This season will be a major benchmark to see if he's a Power 5 prospect.

Did I mention how fine his mama is 😍😍😍

Hasn’t done much in High School yet? You realize he’s a sophomore, right?

52 Total Tackles
29 Solo
13 TFLs
7 Sacks
2 FF
1 FR
1 TD
3 Pass Deflections
👆🏼This season’s stats.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but based on his offers and interest level from multiple upper echelon programs, I assure you, it’s already been decided, by those who would know, he’s a P5 prospect.

Advertisement
Hasn’t done much in High School yet? You realize he’s a sophomore, right?

52 Total Tackles
29 Solo
13 TFLs
7 Sacks
2 FF
1 FR
1 TD
3 Pass Deflections
👆🏼This season’s stats.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but based on his offers and interest level from multiple upper echelon programs, I assure you, it’s already been decided, by those who would know, he’s a P5 prospect.
I attended 3 Palmetto games this year (Killian, Palmetto & Coral Reef.) If that stat line is real (cuz down South teams are known to doctor stats) then those are the quietest 7 sacks & 13 TFLs I've ever seen

I attended 3 Palmetto games this year (Killian, Palmetto & Coral Reef.) If that stat line is real (cuz down South teams are known to doctor stats) then those are the quietest 7 sacks & 13 TFLs I've ever seen
Like i said, you’re entitled to your opinion. We can agree to disagree.

Let me ask you this though…are the offers and interest real enough for you?

Like i said, you’re entitled to your opinion. We can agree to disagree.

Let me ask you this though…are the offers and interest real enough for you?
The offers are real. I think Willis can be a great player. I compared him to Patrick Joyner (who was a great player but unfortunately had no role in Manny's D.) Henry Gray & Akeem Dent had offers too though.

Advertisement
Back