Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Wishing Moise the very best. I hope everything works out there, he has an amazing 4 years, and ends up being one of the many G5 kids to make the NFL. He's definitely got enough talent to put on a show there. Who knows, maybe we see him in the O&G at some point down the road. Again, all the best.

Advertisement
Wow the best he could do was Costal Carolina? Looks like we were his only power 5 offer
He signed near the end of june..how many power5s had 2020 spots left? national signing day was first week of Feb...miami wanted to sign 2021 ..would have to wait till January..meanwhile he's not in school and lots of uncertainty with covid then...could not risk waiting till January

yea, They would have had to use a 2021 IC for him and he couldn't have enrolled till Jan 2021 as a greyshirt... had no other way to do it... gettin Walker messes it up with him
Correct ... we couldn't wait till January to many unknowns in the world at that time due to covid...on the other hand he's the highest rank player ever at the program...so thats kind of cool .playing LT...may see him again

Advertisement
Just turned on the Coastal game. Anyone else watching? Has Willie got any burn tonight?
Check this out!! Willie was a academic red shirt regardless ..hench the offer to sign miami 2021 class...NCAA Called costal 2 weeks ago and said they made a Boo boo and willie is eligible to play...so you may see him play in the next couple of weeks..gotta learn the plays ..he was on scout team because he was not expected to play this year...so its up in The air

Advertisement
Check this out!! Willie was a academic red shirt regardless ..hench the offer to sign miami 2021 class...NCAA Called costal 2 weeks ago and said they made a Boo boo and willie is eligible to play...so you may see him play in the next couple of weeks..gotta learn the plays ..he was on scout team because he was not expected to play this year...so its up in The air
Thanks for the proper update! Truly appreciated

Advertisement
Definitely keep an eye on him and if we have a grad transfer spot scoop him up

Yeah, it won't be for 2021, unless it's that blue shirt thing that Jarrid Williams did. But absolutely could see him back in 2022 depending on how he plays at CC.

That's great to hear! How is he liking it there? Classes going well? I've only been to the Myrtle area once but I really liked it.

I assume you are close to him to get this info. I'm curious whether you know if Willie feels that Miami tried to do right by him or if he thinks Diaz and co. dropped the ball. I certainly hope he transfers to Miami sometime in the future.

Advertisement
AWESOME!!! Go Wille. Hopefully he can come home to THE U next year!!!

Last edited:
I assume you are close to him to get this info. I'm curious whether you know if Willie feels that Miami tried to do right by him or if he thinks Diaz and co. dropped the ball. I certainly hope he transfers to Miami sometime in the future.
They did right by us they held that spot for months after national signing day and kept constant communication..

Pops, how's he doing at CC?

Pops, I've been looking for his name on the depth chart or the box scores, and still don't see Willie showing up. Is he getting any reps, or still academically ineligible?

5-0. CC with an impressive run so far.

Advertisement
Back