Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you have a preference for your son?

I think Oline with him as a road grading guard could be a big money position for him once he gets more reps and time to develop his technique
You know all kids would rather play D if they have a choice...in Valdosta I mentioned for them to give him a look at OL ..coach said he would kill himself...!?!?!.. he's quick and agile for his size...so people don't see him as a OL..started in FBU..when I seen how easily he could block any type of defender rather they were quick to the outside..or powerful bull rush...he will be a amazing DT..but an elite OL...it's effortless to him to block..never seen him beat..ever...I wanted him to play tackle though ..but I'm hearing he to short to play tackle..6'4 to short??? He's never played guard...but I'm sure as the sky is blue he will dominate...and now with Chaney. roster .Thad and amri ..his skill will show

You know all kids would rather play D if they have a choice...in Valdosta I mentioned for them to give him a look at OL ..coach said he would kill himself...!?!?!.. he's quick and agile for his size...so people don't see him as a OL..started in FBU..when I seen how easily he could block any type of defender rather they were quick to the outside..or powerful bull rush...he will be a amazing DT..but an elite OL...it's effortless to him to block..never seen him beat..ever...I wanted him to play tackle though ..but I'm hearing he to short to play tackle..6'4 to short??? He's never played guard...but I'm sure as the sky is blue he will dominate...and now with Chaney. roster .Thad and amri ..his skill will show

Agree 100%! He will be a Dominate guard and help pave the way for our future Stud RB's.

Great decision. Athletic OL with power and motor get paid.

Advertisement

If your his Dad, welcome to the fam! Been a huge fan of Moise. Had him in the big game hunting thread, right before the news came out. Knew the staff wouldnt let him slip away. How is his injury? Thinking maybe a redshirt til he completely heals and gets stronger, then hopefully get some reps in the last 4 games to retain his shirt. Would love to see him starting at guard vs Bama.

If your his Dad, welcome to the fam! Been a huge fan of Moise. Had him in the big game hunting thread, right before the news came out. Knew the staff wouldnt let him slip away. How is his injury? Thinking maybe a redshirt til he completely heals and gets stronger, then hopefully get some reps in the last 4 games to retain his shirt. Would love to see him starting at guard vs Bama.
The injury is not what cut his season short ..he was and could have played his entire senior season...but I was advised to get the procedure early so he could be ready for the start of the season...he lost a star in the process...he begged to play ...and was upset that I cut his season short...he played entire Jr season with injury..and four games senior season before we cut it short...he told me he had to play against Carol City..lol.. injury was not really a big deal...I seen a blogger said" multiple injuries..." Which is crazy hes never been unavailable play since the 7th grade..

The injury is not what cut his season short ..he was and could have played his entire senior season...but I was advised to get the procedure early so he could be ready for the start of the season...he lost a star in the process...he begged to play ...and was upset that I cut his season short...he played entire Jr season with injury..and four games senior season before we cut it short...he told me he had to play against Carol City..lol.. injury was not really a big deal...I seen a blogger said" multiple injuries..." Which is crazy hes never been unavailable play since the 7th grade..

Amazing news! Cant wait to see him kill it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes. We all liked Moise and his potential but oh well. Hope it works out for him...

Advertisement
Back