Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
Pops, how's he doing at CC?

Pops, I've been looking for his name on the depth chart or the box scores, and still don't see Willie showing up. Is he getting any reps, or still academically ineligible?

5-0. CC with an impressive run so far.
He's hurt. He's in a walking boot.

Pops, I've been looking for his name on the depth chart or the box scores, and still don't see Willie showing up. Is he getting any reps, or still academically ineligible?

5-0. CC with an impressive run so

5-0. CC with an impressive run so far.
High ankle sprain about a month ago .hopefully on the field against app state ..but we should definitely see him last 3 games of the season....hes already back to doing one on one

Advertisement
Man, I’m going to be rooting for this kid, I’m definitely a fan. Good luck Moise. Maybe we get him as a grad transfer down the line?
He’s in the portal now. Looks like he was a starter last year. Does anyone watch any Coastal Carolina games to know how Moise looked up there last year?

Advertisement
He’s in the portal now. Looks like he was a starter last year. Does anyone watch any Coastal Carolina games to know how Moise looked up there last year?

No, nobody on here watches Coastal Carolina. And if they do they are him downstairs

Advertisement
He started in most of their games last year at RG but was a mixed bag.

Had a really good games vs Jax ST & Army, but was average for most of the season. He's still an undersized Guard at 290 & has battled with injuries for most of his career.

Coastal Carolina fell off with the departure of Jamey Chadwell. Even with Grayson McCall coming back last year their Offense completely nosedived. They couldn't run the ball worth a crap & their Passing offense regressed.

They got Tim Becked. He's a notorious QB/Offense killer & it one of the most conservative vanilla play callers in the business. He does however appear to be a better HC than OC, so there's that lol.

But as for Moise, no. Not P4 caliber IMO.

Advertisement
Back