Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
What makes you say willie Moise is a project on the dline, in particular as a 1 tech or 0 tech.

Go Canes
He's way undersized to play the 0 and will need to had like 40lbs at minimum. I think hes mainly just a run stuffer and doesn't offer much in the pass Rush. In high school he simply just overpowers everyone, will he be able to continue to do that in college?

Advertisement
He has yet to gain real gym strength....and still overpowers guys..some of which you see are espn300 players...one of the guys he continues to pancake is one of Maryland terps highest rank recruits in the history of their program.. he's playing some of the top teams in the nation and dominating...has been a starter on 4 state championships teams in 2 states...he seen and beat the best...what are you saying bra..he has pushed around a couple of D lineman currently on the Canes...they know...you just don't

🙄 What Hudl were you watching? I think his OL film looks **** good. As well as his DT film. Remember this is a 4 star kid at DT before the injury. And it’s pretty much a consensus that he’s even better at OL. Not sure why in the world you would think he is not a take. Could very well be the best Olineman we get for the 2021 class
You just don't know how right you are

He has yet to gain real gym strength....and still overpowers guys..some of which you see are espn300 players...one of the guys he continues to pancake is one of Maryland terps highest rank recruits in the history of their program.. he's playing some of the top teams in the nation and dominating...has been a starter on 4 state championships teams in 2 states...he seen and beat the best...what are you saying bra..he has pushed around a couple of D lineman currently on the Canes...they know...you just don't
Poppa Moise??

I’ve posted this multiple times , he’s an ox. He has Hoss strength , put him in a power five s&c and it will be crazy. I’m good with him on the dl or ol but I’ve been a fan of his film for awhile.

Advertisement

i coached aainst him this year. He played sparingly but was a force on the OL. I know his coaches at Chaminade. Kid is legit. He's been going against sme high level talent and he sticks out.

-Also in the game i coached Haye impressed me as well on the DL. Didnt know much about him b4 the game was more preparing for Moise as it was suppose to be his first game back and the ends.

When you have lineman of Moise calibur in south florida...you take them. At worst he is a rotation guy on both sides of the line, i dont see a flame out guy

Preach! Dont know how in the **** anybody can watch him and not be excited. This is a big time pickup

I agree. When you look at his tape he is always moving forward. When he hits our strength program and gets great coaching he will be a star. He's also a great kid with high character. True CANE!

Advertisement
i coached aainst him this year. He played sparingly but was a force on the OL. I know his coaches at Chaminade. Kid is legit. He's been going against sme high level talent and he sticks out.

-Also in the game i coached Haye impressed me as well on the DL. Didnt know much about him b4 the game was more preparing for Moise as it was suppose to be his first game back and the ends.

When you have lineman of Moise calibur in south florida...you take them. At worst he is a rotation guy on both sides of the line, i dont see a flame out guy

gogeta4 does he remind you of Orion Harris? I see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back