Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
He has grade problems but I really hope he makes it into this class at some point. Dude could legit be a player on either side of the ball on the line. Even if he can't register till the last possible date, get him in!

Advertisement
Was reported on another message board that he’s now in school in Orlando to try and get his grades right. Liked him as a prospect but wouldn’t mind using that scholarship for another position

Advertisement
Was reported on another message board that he’s now in school in Orlando to try and get his grades right. Liked him as a prospect but wouldn’t mind using that scholarship for another position
We need to continue bringing in DT prospects because that position is so hit-or-miss.

Besides, who the fvck else are we recruiting right now?

Nah I hope he makes it. He’s been loyal to us and is a good player.
But if he can’t get in he just can’t. No need to waste a spot when
We need to continue bringing in DT prospects because that position is so hit-or-miss.

Besides, who the fvck else are we recruiting right now?

Grad transfer OL/ Tarik Black both could come in and help right away

Wasn't this guy pegged to be a guard on the offensive side? I'd much rather take someone like him with a higher skill level ceiling if he qualifies. Than some last second reach like a Dykstra who belongs playing at UNLV

Advertisement
Willie needs to be a CANE and absolutely is doing everything possible to make that happen.

How has injury recovery been progressing. Taking a interior line player with a history several severe injuries and grade problems is beyond risky on Miami's point. But showing loyalty to the young man is also key.

Miami should hold his spot open until may, but not send him LOI. If he gets his grades in order by then sign him late ootherwise give the spot to a grad transfer.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
How has injury recovery been progressing. Taking a interior line player with a history several severe injuries and grade problems is beyond risky on Miami's point. But showing loyalty to the young man is also key.

Miami should hold his spot open until may, but not send him LOI. If he gets his grades in order by then sign him late ootherwise give the spot to a grad transfer.

Go Canes

I got in trouble the last time I talked about him on here so I will just say he's literally doing everything possible to be at UM. I think we will be happy at his ceremony. He's going to be really good.

You can’t let him sign unless we know he can get in. Can’t afford to lose a counter with our numbers

So if he signs but cant qualify academically, Miami loses the scholarship? That is a bad system. Seems like a disincentive for good schools to offer a kid, when it might be precisely the motivation he needs to become a better student athlete. You'd think the NCAA would want to encourage student athletes. Oh right....

Advertisement
Back