Williams' attorney working to get him reinstated at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna derail this thread too, but just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean he's not guilty.

Now if people just wanna ignore it and say winning is more important, that's a different story
Bingo!

Sick ******* world we live in. I do not know anyone who is more competitive than me but my morals and value trump winning any game. This is bigger than Football.

Advertisement
Solid citizens, like Shaq was and D'Eriq is, deserve second chances, but they wouldnt get in trouble in the first place. Dont think so on Tae. I would not take him back, unless the story was COMPLETELY made up.

Remember just a week ago we were clamoring for Clemson to dismiss Fred Davis. Does he deserve a second chance too?

Your morals have nothing to do with this though.

It's about what really happened and what the team wants to do, with Manny making the ultimate call.
Manny’s about to be put to the test. Kids are paying attention. Parents are paying attention. More importantly to Díaz, the school is paying attention. My morals and values are not on the line but a lot of others are.

Advertisement
Your morals have nothing to do with this though.

It's about what really happened and what the team wants to do, with Manny making the ultimate call.

If the decision is to keep the ban, its probably Manny's call. If Manny wants to bring him back, I highly doubt he would do that without consulting with Blake, maybe the BOT, school attorneys, etc.

If the decision is to keep the ban, its probably Manny's call. If Manny wants to bring him back, I highly doubt he would do that without consulting with Blake, maybe the BOT, school attorneys, etc.
University of Miami isn’t going to allow it. He isn’t accused of stealing a car or smoking a blunt. This is on another level.

University of Miami isn’t going to allow it. He isn’t accused of stealing a car or smoking a blunt. This is on another level.

I doubt it too, there are too many red flags, current and past. Which is why I wrote that bringing him back was not Manny's call.

Advertisement
@L A M P and Tae right now.. :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

captain-holt-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif
Because they dropped the charges??? That doesn’t vindicate ****. We have no idea why the charges were dropped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we “assume” the worse? That’s how this works?
Happens all the time and someone brought it up. People lose jobs for certain behavior without convictions. Guaranteed the coaches know what happened. We’ll see what the school/staff does.

Sometimes CIS feels more like a legal q&a website than a college football board but if there was actually anything to the charges wouldn't the state attorney let this kid dangle in the wind for a lot longer than dropping everything so soon? And if it's just a case of the supposed victim refusing to cooperate then wouldn't they still delay a little bit and come back later to her to make absolutely sure that she still is refusing?

One of the biggest fears (at least in relation to p-r) in our legal system seems to be with the handling of domestic abusers being too light and then a dead woman or kid resulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back