William poole,jadon hasselwood

I've tried to keep things simple on here. You all know spelling **** outbisnt possible for various reasons. I always tell yall enough to where you know just be patient & well be good or not... all yall that know me know what a joke I see these **** talking clowns as. All the same people on here dont know how to simply keep info on here. That's not possible. So if the option is a just dont say **** to try to give people hope than okay or its be direct you know that's not a choice. If that's what yall want than my fault. Yall enjoy the game and do yall. I'm sorry for leading people on. What do I know after all.

Keep "info on here"? It's a public, free, Internet message board. Wouldn't be possible even if everyone clicked, read and moved on with no discussion.

Advertisement
William = Bill. We’re in the game fellas. Pool of... 😂

1538654559358.gif

My inside sauce who is part of the maintenance crew leaked to me that Haselwood may or may not sign with the canes. Not sure what that means.

Advertisement
Allow me to attempt to translate. Poole not happy at UGA. He and Jadon are tight. Jadon has decided to keep UGA's bags and come to Miami (or at least tell UGA to f off), Dee thinking that might be enough, but still worried someone else may come in offering more bags and JH may accept them and go to Bama or Clem$on or some ****.

There is an alternative theory, which would still be good news for Miami to get Haselwood, but likely lead to trouble down the road, and I'm not going to spell that one out any further, and appreciate Dee thinking that way (about being tight lipped) if that's really what's going on.

I hope it's the former and not the latter, but there's really only two viable possibilities.

Anyone who thinks Poole is transferring to Miami has probably also been probed by aliens.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but deciphering Dee is not rocket science, in my humble opinion. Deciphering the whims and intentions of juniors and seniors in high school on the other hand, that's like quantum mechanics.

Advertisement
Keep the dream alive. Nice to have a taste of winning in all this insanity.
Obviously I know what yall gonna say. Should be amusing. I'd love to be wrong about the intangibles cause I know kid LOVES US
These "intangibles" are really quite tangible when you consider it.

Keep the dream alive. Nice to have a taste of winning in all this insanity.
Obviously I know what yall gonna say. Should be amusing. I'd love to be wrong about the intangibles cause I know kid LOVES US

Your command of the English language is embarrassing. Stop posting in hieroglyphics my man.

Advertisement
What info, exactly, was brought by starting this thread?

Not knocking Brooklyn, but no one has a **** clue what the **** he's talking about at the moment.

Brooklyn has to be cryptic because you f*cks go running around blabber mouthing information and blowing it out of proportion. Same reason why UknowWhat had to leave the board. I thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts because they actually have a family member on the team and brought credible inside info.

Advertisement
Deciphering the whims and intentions of juniors and seniors in high school on the other hand, that's like quantum mechanics.

I can understand far more in this picture than I could ever understand about a primaddona jacked up on hudl views and bag money 10 days before signing day.

Attachments

• 1E909CE7-FFBD-4433-85F3-575BC42055DE.jpeg
    1E909CE7-FFBD-4433-85F3-575BC42055DE.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 10
Brooklyn has to be cryptic because you f*cks go running around blabber mouthing information and blowing it out of proportion. Same reason why UknowWhat had to leave the board. I thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts because they actually have a family member on the team and brought credible inside info.

You have to be 15 years old.

Advertisement
Back