William poole,jadon hasselwood

Advertisement
Who doesn’t

8D3DDB99-DDC1-40FD-958A-6E97F218DE75.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah I get that, doesn't mean go blast that **** on twitter or other forms of social media. Leave it here on the board
As a family member of a player, and knowing that players and recruits view this board, if he truly was worried about the information getting out past this board he should just keep it to himself then. Why complain about information that you released getting out ? Make it make sense.

You don’t think the speculation of the original post can “get out” just as well as anything else on here ? This sht at 7 pages for no reason. And there’s been a thread on Haselwood for like 6 months, but post a whole new thread for what ? Then play the victim when ppl speculate what did you think was going to happen

As a family member of a player, and knowing that players and recruits view this board, if he truly was worried about the information getting out past this board he should just keep it to himself then. Why complain about information that you released getting out ? Make it make sense.

You don’t think the speculation of the original post can “get out” just as well as anything else on here ? This sht at 7 pages for no reason. And there’s been a thread on Haselwood for like 6 months, but post a whole new thread for what ? Then play the victim when ppl speculate what did you think was going to happen
I ain't never been a victim in my life & I havent complained about ****. I know what to expect on here.But ur dead right. Peace

I think OP is just trolling everyone at this point.

Advertisement
Y’all ran unknowwhat off the board and now about to run dee off? Smfh..

Look you may not like what dee provides the board but you don’t got to ruin it for everyone else.

Look you may not like what dee provides the board but you don’t got to ruin it for everyone else.

He ran himself off the board.

Advertisement

No reason!!??
Everything in life has a purpose!!
Dude we have pictures of advanced theoretical mathematics and negrodamus on this thread!! Those my friends are reasons!!!!
Don’t make me queue up Earth Wind and Fire for some more reasons.

Advertisement
No reason!!??
Everything in life has a purpose!!
Dude we have pictures of advanced theoretical mathematics and negrodamus on this thread!! Those my friends are reasons!!!!
Don’t make me queue up Earth Wind and Fire for some more reasons.
Are you slow ? What new information did this thread bring about Haselwood that it warrants 7 pages ? There’s is no reason. And there are two other Haselwood threads with on going discussions that Dee was already posting in . but yeah let’s make a whole new thread saying absolutely nothing

No one ran him off the board, Fock you talking about? Dude constantly post bullsh*t on here then gets ****y when called out on it.

He’s left the board for good like 200 times now.

Advertisement
Back