William poole,jadon hasselwood

Brooklyn has to be cryptic because you f*cks go running around blabber mouthing information and blowing it out of proportion. Same reason why UknowWhat had to leave the board. I thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts because they actually have a family member on the team and brought credible inside info.

Posts here are public and anyone can come on this site and read them; you don't have to be a member. So blabbering about it is a moot point.

Advertisement
Putting two and two together, Poole and JH are buds, and Poole is not happy.

Or, Brooklyn could be referring to the head of the St. Louis Fed.
“I feel like Georgia is just going through the process of a whole new coaching staff and still getting into the groove of things,” -William Poole 17'

Maybe things didnt work out the way Billy wanted them to at Georgia. TC stole his moment. He's been in JH ear. Transferring and bringing in Haselwood? Just speculating of course.

Advertisement
Brooklyn has to be cryptic because you f*cks go running around blabber mouthing information and blowing it out of proportion. Same reason why UknowWhat had to leave the board. I thoroughly enjoyed reading their posts because they actually have a family member on the team and brought credible inside info.

idiocy...are you aware anyone can read these boards...anyone...without a login.

Get a clue.

Why do I have the feeling the message is of Haselwood doesn't sign with UGA or another SEC school then someone is gonna try and say we paid him or get him into trouble by saying he took $$$

Hope I'm way off and wrong...i know the SEC teams specifically but others as well do not like to see what Miami is building with the SFla recruits. Plain and simple Richt and Miami are the only thing that stands in the way from a free for all down here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone needs to stop and have a few beers then maybe a ****y bar later
It’s FSU week. If I go to a strip club now im getting at least 2 paternity charges in the next few months and a lot of antibiotics.

Advertisement
Allow me to attempt to translate. Poole not happy at UGA. He and Jadon are tight. Jadon has decided to keep UGA's bags and come to Miami (or at least tell UGA to f off), Dee thinking that might be enough, but still worried someone else may come in offering more bags and JH may accept them and go to Bama or Clem$on or some ****.

There is an alternative theory, which would still be good news for Miami to get Haselwood, but likely lead to trouble down the road, and I'm not going to spell that one out any further, and appreciate Dee thinking that way (about being tight lipped) if that's really what's going on.

I hope it's the former and not the latter, but there's really only two viable possibilities.

Anyone who thinks Poole is transferring to Miami has probably also been probed by aliens.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but deciphering Dee is not rocket science, in my humble opinion. Deciphering the whims and intentions of juniors and seniors in high school on the other hand, that's like quantum mechanics.

Ain't a single 5* recruit that existed that wasn't involved with some "extracurriculars" lol. It's naive to think otherwise. Just like it's naive to think any of the competitive power 5 teams are perfectly clean.

Advertisement
Back